Groups
    EXPIRED

Rep Q

In my user cp under reputation what do the orange circles and blue oblongs mean?

29 Comments

an orange circle means you have been given rep...a blue oblong means you have been given rep by someone with no rep themselves.

Oh dear, thats bad

I would hate to be the one who brings you the bad news, I will let others do that.

Good luck.

the clue was in the question really....
    In my user cp under [COLOR="Red"]reputation[/COLOR] what do the orange circles and blue oblongs mean?

krs;4306924

Oh dear, thats badI would hate to be the one who brings you the bad news, … Oh dear, thats badI would hate to be the one who brings you the bad news, I will let others do that.Good luck.

haha. devious.

robtallica;4306941

haha. devious.

:whistling:

chesso;4306944

See also this thread for more about … See also this thread for more about rep!!http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302145

Or any of ]these

Original Poster

youve lost me

Original Poster

krs;4306924

Oh dear, thats badI would hate to be the one who brings you the bad news, … Oh dear, thats badI would hate to be the one who brings you the bad news, I will let others do that.Good luck.

?

hunter82;4307037

?

I think you will find it was a joke.

Original Poster

bellabonkers;4306923

an orange circle means you have been given rep...a blue oblong means you … an orange circle means you have been given rep...a blue oblong means you have been given rep by someone with no rep themselves.

so this is right?

hunter82;4307093

so this is right?

Yes it is.

Original Poster

thank you

bellabonkers;4307073

I think you will find it was a joke.

Thank you!

hunter82;4307037

?

wooosssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hunter82;4307118

thank you

You're welcome. I think that krs may have been under the misapprehension that the blue squares are negative rep.They are not negative rep as that doesn't actually exist on HUKD.

The blue squares are rep from people who have not yet got any rep themselves, so they cannot give any actual orange rep, with points. They are just repping you in a good way and probably don't even know that it's not got any value. They also probably think that their user name is automatically added when they give their rep, so may not have said who they are.

Original Poster

krs;4307139

wooosssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

y r u being rude?

Original Poster

chesso;4307159

You're welcome. I think that krs may have been under the … You're welcome. I think that krs may have been under the misapprehension that the blue squares are negative rep.They are not negative rep as that doesn't actually exist on HUKD.The blue squares are rep from people who have not yet got any rep themselves, so they cannot give any actual orange rep, with points. They are just repping you in a good way and probably don't even know that it's not got any value. They also probably think that their user name is automatically added when they give their rep, so may not have said who they are.

:thumbsup:

chesso;4307159

You're welcome. I think that krs may have been under the … You're welcome. I think that krs may have been under the misapprehension that the blue squares are negative rep.They are not negative rep as that doesn't actually exist on HUKD.The blue squares are rep from people who have not yet got any rep themselves, so they cannot give any actual orange rep, with points. They are just repping you in a good way and probably don't even know that it's not got any value. They also probably think that their user name is automatically added when they give their rep, so may not have said who they are.

I wasn't, I was making a joke that some people seem to have got (thank you, you know who you are!) and some didn't.

Ive learned my lesson!

starsparkle2311;4307177

btw is it acceptable for long=term posters to do this? Every time I try … btw is it acceptable for long=term posters to do this? Every time I try it it get's spammed:?:oops:

Have thread about rep?
    Yes, it's fine for every one except you.
    Cuddle a kitten instead!!:-D

Banned

reported for rep begging:x

hunter82;4307198

y r u being rude?

Im not at all, I hope your original question has been answered.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;4307157

here for the rep!! Try clicking my scales, leave a comment - here's a … here for the rep!! Try clicking my scales, leave a comment - here's a suggestion, OMG thanx for the help Starsparkle you are fantastic!!!!!:thumbsup:

I bet you have had so many people leave you rep saying that when you post it

Original Poster

krs;4307221

Im not at all, I hope your original question has been answered.

sory I am a hormonal woman at the moment I dont do jokes right now:roll:

krs;4307204

I wasn't, I was making a joke that some people seem to have got (thank … I wasn't, I was making a joke that some people seem to have got (thank you, you know who you are!) and some didn't.Ive learned my lesson!

OK - I didn't get the original joke :oops:
    but this has made me laugh :giggle: :giggle:

chesso;4307248

OK - I didn't get the original joke :oops: but this has made me laugh … OK - I didn't get the original joke :oops: but this has made me laugh :giggle: :giggle:

Glad I made somebody laugh!

hunter82;4307244

sory I am a hormonal woman at the moment I dont do jokes right now:roll:

If you're a woman you're always hormonal!! :whistling:
    What you need is a nice little avatar and a good location. :roll:
    I use mine to emphasise the fact that I am female.:)

chesso;4307282

If you're a woman you're always hormonal!! :whistling:What you need is a … If you're a woman you're always hormonal!! :whistling:What you need is a nice little avatar and a good location. :roll:I use mine to emphasise the fact that I am female.:)

So what avatar can I use to express I am a male single parent?

Will have to search tinternet to find a suitable one!

Original Poster

chesso;4307282

If you're a woman you're always hormonal!! :whistling:What you need is a … If you're a woman you're always hormonal!! :whistling:What you need is a nice little avatar and a good location. :roll:I use mine to emphasise the fact that I am female.:)

:giggle: you sound like my husband
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions