Groups
    EXPIRED

REP QUESTION

Why, when someone leaves me rep the icon is blue and the points don't go up, but when the logo is orange the points go up ? Whats up with that ???

10 Comments

The blue ones are from members that have none or very little reps themselves and the orange are from well repped members. I THINK!! Not wrote anywhere, but that's what I got told.

So, basically the reps you're receiving are from the wrong peeps!
    :thumbsup:

Banned

I just asked my friend that exact same question

Apparently if someone with low or no rep (such as me) leaves you rep it doesn't count for anything

Original Poster

stefor;5681382

The blue ones are from members that have none or very little reps … The blue ones are from members that have none or very little reps themselves and the orange are from well repped members. I THINK!! Not wrote anywhere, but that's what I got told.:thumbsup:

Ah right cheers for the quick response anyway !

Original Poster

Billie_Jean;5681383

I just asked my friend that exact same question :DApparently if someone … I just asked my friend that exact same question :DApparently if someone with low or no rep (such as me) leaves you rep it doesn't count for anything

lol this is why i opened this thread is because of you !!

stefor;5681382

The blue ones are from members that have none or very little reps … The blue ones are from members that have none or very little reps themselves and the orange are from well repped members. I THINK!! Not wrote anywhere, but that's what I got told.So, basically the reps you're receiving are from the wrong peeps!:thumbsup:

+1

Banned

ScRiVs;5681389

lol this is why i opened this thread is because of you !!

good..i like to cause inconveniences

cw9652;5681394

+1

Here's one for you Mr Solar Flare, LOL. Do you know how many points you need before you go from Flame Thrower to Solar Flare?

Cheers

stefor;5681410

Here's one for you Mr Solar Flare, LOL. Do you know how many points you … Here's one for you Mr Solar Flare, LOL. Do you know how many points you need before you go from Flame Thrower to Solar Flare?Cheers

You're 218 away!!!

Jumpingphil;5681433

I think you really meant 118.And no, I don't mean ring them and ask. … I think you really meant 118.And no, I don't mean ring them and ask. :thumbsup:

Good spot as always Phil! 118 it is!

Thanks for that. :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions