Groups

rep question

just checking out my rep and all i wanna no is

what do the orange dots mean?

and

what does the grey square mean?

cheers

11 Comments

orange dot someone who has been a member for a while and has feedback this ocunts towards your rep

grey square new member with little or no feedback and this does not count towards your rep

think thats it but sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong

whoopee you have a grey square! that means you need to send Bossyboots £100:-D

Original Poster

bossyboots;8248714

whoopee you have a grey square! that means you need to send Bossyboots … whoopee you have a grey square! that means you need to send Bossyboots £100:-D

lol all your getting is some rep from me :-D

dutch_courage;8248722

lol all your getting is some rep from me :-D

:x

wanna no? English?

mimosasttropez;8248744

wanna no? English?

HUH????

bossyboots;8248714

whoopee you have a grey square! that means you need to send Bossyboots … whoopee you have a grey square! that means you need to send Bossyboots £100:-D

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/forum/t1206.gif

Original Poster

mimosasttropez;8248744

wanna no? English?

your point is?

richp;8248772

Hi Rich.............did I tell you that someone on here is the owner now of a lovely Suzuki Jimny:whistling: The Daewoo Matiz has been chucked into the bin:-D

talking of rep where am i now i used to be 7th i must be at the bottem now lol

bossyboots;8248917

Hi Rich.............did I tell you that someone on here is the owner now … Hi Rich.............did I tell you that someone on here is the owner now of a lovely Suzuki Jimny:whistling: The Daewoo Matiz has been chucked into the bin:-D

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-greet013.gifawwww poor Matiz ! what colour did you get, I only seem to see blue ones down south :thinking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1323
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions