Expired

Repair it or bin it? (digital camera)

8 replies
Found 14th Aug 2009
My old camera is about 3 years old and needs suddenly much more batteries and the zoom is much slower. I might dropped her twice or so. I was just thinking if it's worth to think about reparation or to buy a new one. Something around 100 pounds.

Thanks for any help!

p.s. how do you add rep?

8 Comments

hello.

what make is the camera and rep is the little scales next to the members photo on the left

hope that helps :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Make:Traveler bought at ALDI , Is the camera faster with a SDHC ? I takes quite a while when I take a picture.

A 3 year old 'Traveler' camera from Aldi.

No brainer "get a new one" :roll:

sell as faulty on fleabay some clown will buy it then put the cash towards a new one simples

Bin it.
You can get a nice Panasonic 8 megapixel jobby with 4x zoom and optical image stabiliser for £64 from Agros:
argos.co.uk/web…%3E
That is going to be better than any cheapo Aldi camera.

Spod;6019943

Bin it.You can get a nice Panasonic 8 megapixel jobby with 4x zoom and … Bin it.You can get a nice Panasonic 8 megapixel jobby with 4x zoom and optical image stabiliser for £64 from Agros:http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Search?storeId=10001&catalogId=1500001801&langId=-1&searchTerms=DMCLS85EBS&Submit=GO+%3EThat is going to be better than any cheapo Aldi camera.

+1

Yes, list on ebay with an honest description. This camera is not worth spending money on to fix.

It might be fun to leave it on a table in McDonalds, then hide and watch who steals it.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions