Groups

Repair Status Check For Total Console Repair...

Hi, can anyone check the repair status of their console on the website? Been trying to check for days now and its just saying error!

8 Comments

takes them a while.

what have you sent? tell me you havent paid for your YLOD to be fixed...

yerh what did you send as ive got a ps3 to be repaired its got the death light on

the kentish maid;8475289

yerh what did you send as ive got a ps3 to be repaired its got the death … yerh what did you send as ive got a ps3 to be repaired its got the death light on

i sent my YLOD there, but GAME paid for it. came back and lasted 1hour. sent it back again and they said it wasnt economically viable to fix it - kept it. GAME then sent me a £200 voucher.

Original Poster

Its the second time I've sent it! Through Game though, got ylod on my awesome 60gb ps3... remember emhaslam you commented on my other two posts about it lol... Normally it will come up with a page, but now its just sayin error under maintanance or something! Hopefuly i'll get Game vouchers as ylod is not repairable, it'll be £450 vouchers! =O

CheeseCake90;8475582

Its the second time I've sent it! Through Game though, got ylod on my … Its the second time I've sent it! Through Game though, got ylod on my awesome 60gb ps3... remember emhaslam you commented on my other two posts about it lol... Normally it will come up with a page, but now its just sayin error under maintanance or something! Hopefuly i'll get Game vouchers as ylod is not repairable, it'll be £450 vouchers! =O

ah. thats ok then.

wish i paid for the insurance - £450 would have done me nicely.

i miss all the usb / media ports on my beloved 60gb, but the slims are much quieter and no where near as hot.

Original Poster

emhaslam;8478308

ah. thats ok then.wish i paid for the insurance - £450 would have done me … ah. thats ok then.wish i paid for the insurance - £450 would have done me nicely.i miss all the usb / media ports on my beloved 60gb, but the slims are much quieter and no where near as hot.

You do get usb ports on te slim though right?

CheeseCake90;8481044

You do get usb ports on te slim though right?

yeah. but only two.

i need to get a usb hub. my rock band is severely limited at the moment, and its annoying having to switch them all the time.

Original Poster

emhaslam;8482765

yeah. but only two.i need to get a usb hub. my rock band is severely … yeah. but only two.i need to get a usb hub. my rock band is severely limited at the moment, and its annoying having to switch them all the time.

To be fair I only normally use two usbs at the same time, and I've hardly ever played a ps2 games on my ps3, andf havnt really used the memory card slots in years, but I'll miss them still!! I just rang TCR and they said its being repaired though! Its been 9 days! Dont think I'll get any vouchers untill I send it in third time now =|
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)1317
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal98
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      4. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24

See more discussions