Groups

Replace timer for heating and water

I'm after some advice on replacing my heating timer system.

I have a Nobo Orion System 500 installed at present, there are 5 seperate electric rads, two towel rails and the boiler all connected via RF wireless system. The system I have is obsolete and there are problems with the power relay etc. is there another alternative without having to fork out thousands of pounds nor having to rip the house apart to install a wired system?

5 Comments

What about HIVE installed by british Gas. I upgraded to it about a year ago and find it very easy to use and the best bit for me is that using their phone app you can switch it on and off and alter the time scheduling and temperatures from abroad.

I have a Nobo 500 system am having exactly the same issues as you!

Did you manage to resolve the issue? Very little help available on the Internet on this.

I would be extremely grateful if you could confirm what you ended up doing? Really don't want to fork out thousands of pounds.

Crash2904

I have a Nobo 500 system am having exactly the same issues as you!Did you … I have a Nobo 500 system am having exactly the same issues as you!Did you manage to resolve the issue? Very little help available on the Internet on this. I would be extremely grateful if you could confirm what you ended up doing? Really don't want to fork out thousands of pounds.

netyard Offline. Last active: 4 months, 1 day ago
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      2. love affairs1342
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826366

See more discussions