Replacement foam for Phil and Teds Handle

Found 26th May 2011
Hiya,

i'm selling my Phil and Teds double buggy and got a serious offer from a friend. I've taken it out of storage and realised bits of the foam for the handle has come off!! Just wondering if i could buy a replacemnt for the foam? Anybody have any idea where from?

Plz help, baby is due in couple of months and i wana downgrade to a smaller buggy. Thanx in advance

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
5 Comments

I managed to get different replacement parts for mine but just can't remember where from, sorry. Do a google search for phil and ted spare parts uk! You will come across a company just phone them and they may send you that for free or for just a few pounds, sorry can't be more specific as on my mobile

i got a replacement from phil and teds as when i bought my pram from mothercare new, the foam was torn and they sent me a new one free, you can get them from here but there £35 groovystyle.co.uk/pro…php

or if your friends not to fussy about a brand new one maybe try this 220778545719 on ebay. its a cover that just velcros round the handlebar.

Original Poster

pink-ka

i got a replacement from phil and teds as when i bought my pram from … i got a replacement from phil and teds as when i bought my pram from mothercare new, the foam was torn and they sent me a new one free, you can get them from here but there £35 http://www.groovystyle.co.uk/productpages/phil-and-teds/sport-spare-parts.php

Its for the Handle, i will call them 2moro to check if they only do the foam. Thanx for your help

Original Poster

pink-ka

or if your friends not to fussy about a brand new one maybe try this … or if your friends not to fussy about a brand new one maybe try this 220778545719 on ebay. its a cover that just velcros round the handlebar.

Oooooh, i'll defo get if i have no luck with the foam, thanx
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants