Groups

Replacement foam for Phil and Teds Handle

Hiya,

i'm selling my Phil and Teds double buggy and got a serious offer from a friend. I've taken it out of storage and realised bits of the foam for the handle has come off!! Just wondering if i could buy a replacemnt for the foam? Anybody have any idea where from?

Plz help, baby is due in couple of months and i wana downgrade to a smaller buggy. Thanx in advance

5 Comments

I managed to get different replacement parts for mine but just can't remember where from, sorry. Do a google search for phil and ted spare parts uk! You will come across a company just phone them and they may send you that for free or for just a few pounds, sorry can't be more specific as on my mobile

i got a replacement from phil and teds as when i bought my pram from mothercare new, the foam was torn and they sent me a new one free, you can get them from here but there £35 groovystyle.co.uk/pro…php

or if your friends not to fussy about a brand new one maybe try this 220778545719 on ebay. its a cover that just velcros round the handlebar.

Original Poster

pink-ka

i got a replacement from phil and teds as when i bought my pram from … i got a replacement from phil and teds as when i bought my pram from mothercare new, the foam was torn and they sent me a new one free, you can get them from here but there £35 http://www.groovystyle.co.uk/productpages/phil-and-teds/sport-spare-parts.php

Its for the Handle, i will call them 2moro to check if they only do the foam. Thanx for your help

Original Poster

pink-ka

or if your friends not to fussy about a brand new one maybe try this … or if your friends not to fussy about a brand new one maybe try this 220778545719 on ebay. its a cover that just velcros round the handlebar.

Oooooh, i'll defo get if i have no luck with the foam, thanx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?11
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value25
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1954
      4. Virgin Media Price Hike retention Deals1318

See more discussions