Groups

Replacement for sunglasses arm (Rayban Justin RB 4165)

I accidentally broke my ray-ban sunglasses arm and need a replacement. Does anyone know where I can get the arm only?

5 Comments

If you go to an opticians who supply raybans, they will be able to track the frame model and be able to order you an arm. Usually the cost is about 1/3 of the sunglasses price. So if the frame was £120, the arm would cost £40.

Original Poster

ctina90x

If you go to an opticians who supply raybans, they will be able to track … If you go to an opticians who supply raybans, they will be able to track the frame model and be able to order you an arm. Usually the cost is about 1/3 of the sunglasses price. So if the frame was £120, the arm would cost £40.

I paid just over £60 for the sunglasses 3 months ago (thanks to hotukdeals ;)). A couple of high street opticians quoted over £50 for replacements oO

I'm looking for a cheaper option.

Edited by: "Otto.uk" 14th Jan

Otto.uk

I'm looking for a cheaper option.

How much cheaper? Don't you still have the frame warranty if they're only 3 months old??

Probably won't find a cheaper option as rayban parts are expensive. I cracked a lens and was quoted £70 for a new one as it was glass and had the logo. Better of getting a new pair.

Original Poster

ostinato

How much cheaper? Don't you still have the frame warranty if they're only … How much cheaper? Don't you still have the frame warranty if they're only 3 months old??

even a Chinese cheapo. Nowadays they all look so genuine
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?59
      2. Curry haggle price?910
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions