Replacement iPhone X 256GB cost

Posted 31st Oct
Lost my iPhone X 256GB - where is the best place to buy a replacement at a fair price? And typically what should it cost?

Prefer one that is boxed and 'brand new' without it being refurbished or parts replaced, etc

I've seen the likes of Music Magpie, CEX, etc but no idea what their stock is like and what to expect, anyone care to advise? Does it come boxed and are they generally as advertised. I'd prefer to buy the pristine-grade.

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Why don't you buy a different phone?
i recently sold mine and got £420 for it from music magpie..so i would expect used phones in A grade cond to be around this amount, if not slightly higher
Since you lost the last one why not get one from Apple with insurance - if you lose it next time you get free replacement. Have you used track my iphone to see where the old one is and reported it lost so it can be blocked?
I always buy my phones from CeX, grade A or B are always great quality; you can also view before you buy and get a 2 year warranty.
Grade A - does that mean phone hasn't been tampered with, or is it possible the components have been changed, etc?
Alternatively, if anyone here has one for sale, in very good condition, happy to buy.

Maidenhead based and work in London.
If you want this
"Prefer one that is boxed and 'brand new' without it being refurbished or parts replaced, etc"

You cannot get this from cex or music magpie.
minkimoo31/10/2019 10:29

i recently sold mine and got £420 for it from music magpie..so i would …i recently sold mine and got £420 for it from music magpie..so i would expect used phones in A grade cond to be around this amount, if not slightly higher

That's not quite how it works. £420 is the buying price that Music Magpie or someone like CEX will give you it, but they certainly aren't going to sell one to you for around that price, there's a little thing called profit that comes in to it.
.i do know how business works...was just making the point that was the amount i got so they should expect to pay more....jeez some people
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants