Found 20th Mar 2010
Anyone know if you can get replacement keys for Yale type latchkey cylinder locks, using the lock number. I bought a replacement cylinder and put the keys in a safe place, so safe, I forgot where I put them.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Banned

just a thought but a locksmiths

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;8159146

just a thought but a locksmiths

I've called 2, there just not interested. I cant get to my nearest shop for a week so I thought i'd try here.

They're not interested in what?
What lock number?
Just change the barrel.

dr_aj;8159232

Thanks for your help R sole

bit harsh buddy he was only tying to help

cylinders are quite cheap and come with new keys saves you waiting for keys to arrive

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8159266

bit harsh buddy he was only tying to helpcylinders are quite cheap and … bit harsh buddy he was only tying to helpcylinders are quite cheap and come with new keys saves you waiting for keys to arrive

That's what i WAS going to say, will be no dearer than getting a new set of keys (and a lot less hassle) but did'nt feel like offering any practical advice to someone so rude

lottysdad08;8159283

That's what i WAS going to say, will be no dearer than getting a new set … That's what i WAS going to say, will be no dearer than getting a new set of keys (and a lot less hassle) but did'nt feel like offering any practical advice to someone so rude

+1 Probably the 'lost' keys will turn up anyway. ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best 4k tv's for gaming22
    2. meaning of op45
    3. CEX grading56
    4. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage55

See more discussions