Replacement laptop charger - high street?

Found 13th Oct 2017
Hi,

ive left the charger for my laptop in a hotel room in Canada *doh!*

There are plenty of cheap places to get them online but I need it for Monday.....can anyone recommend somewhere on the high street that seeks generic cheap ones?
Does home bargains, wilko etc sell them?
ive looked at Maplins and they seem forty expedience (£40 ish).
thanks
dan
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Do you have amazon prime?
Argos might be worth a look,
currys pc world.
i don't know if Wilko sell them but they will be on their website if they were I would have thought... Have a look on their site. Good look with finding one
never seen them in home bargains either
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 13th Oct 2017
I just typed in laptop charger and this came up at wilko! Might be ok for you
wilko.com/com….ds
LeahsMintytoutou17 h, 14 m ago

I just typed in laptop charger and this came up at wilko! Might be ok for …I just typed in laptop charger and this came up at wilko! Might be ok for you http://www.wilko.com/computer-accessories/connect-it-dc-power-adaptor-600ma-regulated/invt/0143939?nst=0&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImdSFkZ3u1gIVEBMbCh2B-AUQEAQYASABEgJTqvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Ok great thanks Although looking at reviews people are using this for CD players, would def work with a laptop? Thanks again
borat12345 m ago

Ok great thanks Although looking at reviews people are using this …Ok great thanks Although looking at reviews people are using this for CD players, would def work with a laptop? Thanks again

Ah sorry I don't know. I just typed in google laptop charger and that's what came up. It seems to have thicker plug things with it that could maybe be correct size for a laptop. It's worth a try. If it doesn't work take it bk and say it's faulty... they'll give you a refund and take the item bk
My laptop charger died the night before a final college assessment was due and I got a universal laptop charger from maplins for about £15, this one is a similar idea from Currys - currys.co.uk/gbu…c3b
LeahsMintytoutou4 h, 32 m ago

Ah sorry I don't know. I just typed in google laptop charger and that's …Ah sorry I don't know. I just typed in google laptop charger and that's what came up. It seems to have thicker plug things with it that could maybe be correct size for a laptop. It's worth a try. If it doesn't work take it bk and say it's faulty... they'll give you a refund and take the item bk

It won't be powerful enough to power a laptop though...

OP, best bet is to get one from Argos (they do same day delivery or just go in store) or Curry's.

Make sure you check the following:

• The adapter output V matches the rated input V of the device.
  • The adapter output is greater or equal to the devices rated mAh or A.
  • The plug fits into your device and has the correct polarity.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants