Expired

Replacement of cartoon HD please?

Found 16th Jun 2014
Hi all, does anyone know of any alternative to what was a very good app cartoon HD please? I found cartoon Hd on here some while ago and have been gutted since it's been closed down...I would appreciate it very much for any tips..thank you in advance .
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
you tried showbox and mobdro
google . wtso - Simpsons

google futurama online

you get the drift . they are all available through google.

Dont forget adblockplus !
Hey if you put your date back to a few months, I think my brother did it back to May it works. All the programmes doesn't appear as an image, but as long as you know what you want to watch and search for it, it should come on fine... As long as they have it on there app obviously. Hope that helps, and works for you.
If your on android showbox just Google the apk
Showbox is okay, though there's a lot of trailers (not so good if it's a toddler on a tablet who can't read properly yet). I tried Popcorn Time but it seems to download torrents rather than just stream them (?). time4popcorn.eu/ Lots of waiting.

I found an apk (I have Android) of Romance Studio but it turned out it was only a demo! Flixanity is supposedly a scam, as it asks for your credit card details.

ishows.tv works only on mobile or tablet, not an app though.

I have an app I found last night called #1 Cartoon Videos HD, which is *okay* but not as varied a selection, and again, not as easy for a toddler to navigate. (Listed as "Free HD Cartoon Videos For You 5.2").

If anyone has better suggestions, would love to hear.
Edited by: "louiselouise" 27th Jun 2014
If you have an iphone that is jailbroken download movie box much better than cartoon HD
I found Flixanity.com a few days ago, unlike CartoonHD it is unlikely to be removed as they do not host content, they provide links to thousands of films (inc latest ones) and Tv too!!

It's free to register, they do not have an app but if you use an iphone or ipad setup an account through safari and then just bookmark to Homescreen.
Original Poster
Thank you everyone..I found using afdah.com is the best.. Doesn't have its own app but bookmark to home screen on your iPad/phones and can even use it on your laptop and smart tv. Brilliant. Happy days
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants