Replacement Phone Options (Not after new)

Posted 23rd Apr
Evening All

Just after some advice for replacement phone for partner.

Phone used for business has some major issues lately with screen, it's like someone else is touching screen and phone now has mind of its own.

It's ZTE blade V8 nothing fancy but does the job, anyhow what options are out there. I was looking at either replacing that phone with my XZ premium and buying a replacement that matches or exceeds the sonys performance.

Whats out there that's around £150 not fussed on new, anything is better than broken ZTE and possibly offering more performance in XZ Premium.

Needs to be pretty decent image wise , front facing for video and rear for videos and pictures.

A few I have seen lately on here are Zenphone 4 Pro, Pixel 2XL, Mate 10 Pro, S8 but seems after some googling falling bellows standards of Xperia XZ premium. Was hoping for at least 25-30% better specs and performance.

Must be android
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Mate 10 pro is a great phone. The pixel probably takes better pics battery will be a bit naff
adamderak23/04/2020 20:00

Mate 10 pro is a great phone. The pixel probably takes better pics battery …Mate 10 pro is a great phone. The pixel probably takes better pics battery will be a bit naff

Thanks, just after a worthy affordable replacement if I end up giving away my XZ Premium.

Absolutely love my XZ spec wise and performance, don't care for shape and the 90s bezels as my preference was for something that wouldn't break.

If I can't get something that gives me way more phone and performance than what I get from Xperia than j may just look to spending little less and any phone at mo is better than the broken ZTE one.

Worst thing is to give it away and then regret decision, I can live without HDR and 4k but can't go backwards when it comes to its battery life plus added performance. I get a full day on XZ now and that's used throughout with no battery saving guff enabled.
Are there any SD845 phones worthy of a recommendation under £150 that matches or beats specs on XZ premium
adamderak23/04/2020 20:00

Mate 10 pro is a great phone. The pixel probably takes better pics battery …Mate 10 pro is a great phone. The pixel probably takes better pics battery will be a bit naff

The mate 20 pro is cheap now.
Avoid 2nd hand. Buy new as you got 2 years battery then who knows. So cheap to buy mid range from Amazon or eBay for under £200
Edited by: "wayners" 24th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions