Replacement screen for a p9 phone ??

11 replies
Found 24th Oct 2016
thescreenteam.co.uk/pro…ack

hey, does this site look legit to you ? need a new screen for my phone and know someone that should be able to fix it on for free. just seems pretty cheap should I get it from here ?

11 Comments

Seems fine to me, payment can be done via paypal so at least your covered that way

Yes seems fine doesnt seem cheap to me 10.99 not sure if they sell screens for this on ebay but for most phones they are between 4 and 15 pounds u may find it cheaper in there check it out. The expensive part is the fitting or if u need the lcd if u can get that done for free your are quids in

Original Poster

muddassarsardar

Yes seems fine doesnt seem cheap to me 10.99 not sure if they sell … Yes seems fine doesnt seem cheap to me 10.99 not sure if they sell screens for this on ebay but for most phones they are between 4 and 15 pounds u may find it cheaper in there check it out. The expensive part is the fitting or if u need the lcd if u can get that done for free your are quids in

​ah man I thought that was everything do I need another part what's the LCD bit? I can still use the phone now perfectly but the entire screen is cracked all over it.

how old is the phone? if you joined the huawei vip scheme on your phone it extends the warranty to 3 years and gives you a 3 month screen guarantee for broken screens

Original Poster

tony_spumoni

how old is the phone? if you joined the huawei vip scheme on your phone … how old is the phone? if you joined the huawei vip scheme on your phone it extends the warranty to 3 years and gives you a 3 month screen guarantee for broken screens

Its probably not even 3 months yet but I don't think I joined any schemes - Was in the official case too just cracked straight through it!

Does the phone still work?

If you click on the hicare app and join you'll get a free screen replacement

Click on me tab and then join

Original Poster

tony_spumoni

​yeah using it now, no joy from them on twitter

Hi Christopher,
Your device has suffered from external damage, which is not covered by warranty. Please contact our service centre in order to find out the cost for the repair: 01233 277 053. When you ring it will say you have reached EE but as long as you press two when asked you will be correctly transferred to our repair https://t.co/U60bjlT2Gl can book it in for repair at the service centre, or you can call us to book it in for repair. The number for the Huawei Technical Support Hotline is 03333700800 or 08000886700. The line is open Monday - Friday from 9:00 to 21:00 and Saturday from 9:00 to 17:00 except on Bank Holidays.

Original Poster

tony_spumoni

​ [img]file:///storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.tippingcanoe.hukd/files/Pictures/thread2533497/1477391376100_transformed.png[/img]

You can buy the same kit from ebay.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…48107
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52422864
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427914645
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769427

See more discussions