Groups

Replacement see saw etc for a wooden frame set

Sorry if this sounds a bit random. About 5 years I bought an outdoor wooden frame kids activity set with slide, see saw and swing on it. Now, the see saw is knackered.

Its similar to this: diy.com/diy…lse
    Anyone know where you can get replacements? The whole thing comes off easy enough so you'd have thought that someone would sell just the individual pieces...

thanks for any help. Rich

12 Comments

Original Poster

Isnt that the same link Tanchi? Or am I missing something?

Skewen;4715579

Isnt that the same link Tanchi? Or am I missing something?

Yup, its the quick link, for those who cant be botherd to copy and paste the link into the URL bar.

Original Poster

Ah. Cheers!

Original Poster

mikebike;4715632

This is the only UK based company i could … This is the only UK based company i could find!http://www.onlineplaygrounds.co.uk/products/spares.asp?gclid=CIPvgYituZkCFVCS3wodqDYX6g

Cheers. Just downloading the PDF catalogue...

Original Poster

Nope, nothing in there. More pub garden than back garden that stuff.. Will give B&Q a bell later I think.

Skewen;4715780

Nope, nothing in there. More pub garden than back garden that stuff.. … Nope, nothing in there. More pub garden than back garden that stuff.. Will give B&Q a bell later I think.

Had a feeling that may be the case but worth a try, Could you get it repaired?

Original Poster

The plastic seats are both cracked and I dont trust the hinge that much at the top. Youd have thought the whole thing comes off piece of cake and just put a new unit on there... Could prob repair the hinge myself but where the hell do you get the seats?

Skewen;4715848

The plastic seats are both cracked and I dont trust the hinge that much … The plastic seats are both cracked and I dont trust the hinge that much at the top. Youd have thought the whole thing comes off piece of cake and just put a new unit on there... Could prob repair the hinge myself but where the hell do you get the seats?

A trip to the local play park with some tools?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Its looking like it... Sit out the back, pint of magners and a hack saw.. Id fit right in at my local!

Skewen;4716314

Its looking like it... Sit out the back, pint of magners and a hack saw.. … Its looking like it... Sit out the back, pint of magners and a hack saw.. Id fit right in at my local!

lol:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX66
      2. One for the mathmeticians1829
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767422
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2645

See more discussions