replacement to sony z3 compact

Found 1st Nov 2017
Morning people, I have the Sony z3 compact for the last few years and loved it, I've developed the screen problem that seems to be common on Sony phones and its driving me mad! Is not under warranty so I'm looking for a replacement, another Sony if possible or close to it, looking to spend £200-250 as I am on a sim only deal! suggestions please!!! An Sony handsets?? or close to it please????

cheers
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Sony X is a good option, similar size but still good proccesor ect, only a year old but is so cheap now

ebay.co.uk/itm…bpP

Unlock code on ebay is a 5£, 130£ will last you another 2-3 years
There's an X Compact which would be closer in size.

The XA1 is worth a look too as it's a similar width but longer and slimmer instead.
Thanks for the comments! I'll look into them all.... Thanks again... One thing.. Would you stay with Sony or would you go for an alternative. For similar money??
Jon403 h, 12 m ago

Thanks for the comments! I'll look into them all.... Thanks again... One …Thanks for the comments! I'll look into them all.... Thanks again... One thing.. Would you stay with Sony or would you go for an alternative. For similar money??

That depends on what you want from the phone.

Sony are strong at making small phones and good cameras, if neither of those are priorities then you may be better served with another model.
Why not a 64gb Iphone SE?? Almost new for £226 o2 refresh.
Edited by: "Z77PC" 4th Nov 2017
Creatish1st Nov

Sony X is a good option, similar size but still good proccesor ect, only a …Sony X is a good option, similar size but still good proccesor ect, only a year old but is so cheap nowhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sony-Xperia-X-F5121-32GB-Black-Vodafone-Network-1-Year-Warranty/263270645884?hash=item3d4c27407c:g:FasAAOSws19ZhbpPUnlock code on ebay is a 5£, 130£ will last you another 2-3 years

It’s predecessor the Z5/z5 compact(launched 2015)with almost identical specifications (sd810) will not be receiving the next major android system update .Sony software support is p*** poor and runs out fast.
Z77PC17 h, 47 m ago

It’s predecessor the Z5/z5 compact(launched 2015)with almost identical s …It’s predecessor the Z5/z5 compact(launched 2015)with almost identical specifications (sd810) will not be receiving the next major android system update .Sony software support is p*** poor and runs out fast.

why do you need the next major android system update? I don't understand why people really care, I found on older devices the update is not optimized for the devices anyway, they rush it and it ends up working worse, get a new icon pack and new launcher if you want a new feel, or custom roms
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions