Replacement tv Whateverhappens

Posted 20th Feb
it’s looking like they are going to replace my tv as it’s broken for the fourth time.

It’s a Samsung KS8000 49”

Anyone in the know what the current equivalent is at the moment.

I mainly liked this TV for its extremely thin form as it’s wall mounted at the moment.

Ideas?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

13 Comments
They will issue a voucher for the equivalent money of the similar spec TV. So you can buy whatever TV you want.
I’m just wondering what tv that would be in their opinion. This was a premium tv which was £1200 just 3 years ago.

I don’t want them trying to offer a £500 tv as it’s equivalent.
The q6 series would be that sort of range, they dropped the 8 and 9 series and moved the 7 up to the 8 and the 6 up to the 7 spec wise..
jaks10121/02/2020 04:58

I’m just wondering what tv that would be in their opinion. This was a p …I’m just wondering what tv that would be in their opinion. This was a premium tv which was £1200 just 3 years ago.I don’t want them trying to offer a £500 tv as it’s equivalent.

Depends if you paid £1200. You should get something around that price range if you did pay the £1200 if not they probably give you an option for closets match spec wise and if you don't accept it will be in the form of vouchers.
Equivalent performance or equivalent position in the range?

I'd probably put it around the LG SM9800 in terms of performance. It's better than the Q6/NU8000 but not as good as the Q7FN.
Never had a television break. Do you walk under ladders and smash mirrors as a hobby?
3 kids
Offered me
LG OLED55B9PLA 55”

Fair play to Curry’s couldn’t fault the whateverhappens insurance
jaks10121/02/2020 16:22

3 kids

I feel your pain! They are the reason I can't have nice things.
jaks10121/02/2020 17:40

Offered me LG OLED55B9PLA 55”Fair play to Curry’s couldn’t fault the whate …Offered me LG OLED55B9PLA 55”Fair play to Curry’s couldn’t fault the whateverhappens insurance

I have the E9 and it's fantastic, your gonna love the jump to OLED.
Yes, I went from Samsung KS7000 > LG OLED55B8PLA and it is a worthy switch. Had it about 1 year, No screen burn or anything.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants