Replacing A Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Found 11th Jul
Useless this maybe to a lot of people but if it helps one person I don’t care
I’ve changed a few of these over time, no matter how clean and dust free the are even when using the wipes and clothes provided etc still what gets behind there Dust! So I tried something and it worked perfect for me anyway!
Placed onto the back of chopping board and underneath my cooker hood extractor on the highest setting and it worked - please not the cooker was and must be OFF!(nerd)
Community Updates
8 Comments
Great, but can you eat a donut without licking your lips?
You know I’ve tried and succeeded but not Morrison’s 50p ones though I don’t play then!!!<3
Masking tape or similar to create a flap with screen protector. Moisturiser on your hands to stop the dry skin falling off. Wipe screen with micro fibre cloth then pull off plastic film and drop screen protector all in seconds. Don't dither
Edited by: "wayners" 11th Jul
Instead of screen protectors I stick to the rule of just my phone in one of my pocket without any other objects. It works!
I bet you can't put a Rowntree's fruit pastille in your mouth without chewing it
OneGloveOnTheFence13 h, 56 m ago

Great, but can you eat a donut without licking your lips?

kingdugg127 m ago

I bet you can't put a Rowntree's fruit pastille in your mouth without …I bet you can't put a Rowntree's fruit pastille in your mouth without chewing it

My dad used to give us Fruit Pastilles on long journeys and see how many miles we could go without chewing it. Only occurred to me a few years back that he did it to keep us quiet.

And as for donuts... I can fit a whole one in my mouth without biting it.
miikeyblue2 h, 55 m ago

My dad used to give us Fruit Pastilles on long journeys and see how many …My dad used to give us Fruit Pastilles on long journeys and see how many miles we could go without chewing it. Only occurred to me a few years back that he did it to keep us quiet.And as for donuts... I can fit a whole one in my mouth without biting it.

I bet you can!
best place for applying screen protectors is in the kitchen or bathroom where there is a lot less dust and fibres in the air.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants