Groups

Replacing damaged LCD Panel in TV

Hi all,

I have a samsung LCD tv with a smashed LCD. I have only had it a few months so before thowing it out i was wondering if anyone knew where i could get a replacement panel from? Looked online but didnt find any companies who could supply them.

If you have a company to recommend then please let me know.

thanks

vmessy

2 Comments

Problem is that the panel can cost as much as a new TV, I Had the same problem when i was requiring a new panel for a 19" widescreen monitor when it decided to fade. At 1st it was taking more and more time for anyhing to display until finaly the display faded away slowly and it would nt come back on......Ended up binning it. I'd Ebay it for spares/Repair Esp If It Has A Stand ( The One Attached To The TV) As They Are Worth Something On Thier Own.

NahThenLad;7038839

Problem is that the panel can cost as much as a new TV, I Had the same … Problem is that the panel can cost as much as a new TV, I Had the same problem when i was requiring a new panel for a 19" widescreen monitor when it decided to fade. At 1st it was taking more and more time for anyhing to display until finaly the display faded away slowly and it would nt come back on......Ended up binning it. I'd Ebay it for spares/Repair Esp If It Has A Stand ( The One Attached To The TV) As They Are Worth Something On Thier Own.

+1 be cheaper to buy tv then the panel
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions