Replacing toilet flush button

Posted 7th Feb
Right, all the major house work is done now, so I'm ticking off the little jobs that need doing...

In the bathroom the push flush button was missing when we bought the house, I've looked and can't see the name of the flush mechanism or the name of the ceramics in the tank or toilet,

3402420-AdQhd.jpg3402420-lZR6Z.jpg
All I want it to get that button replaced, would any button fit?
Is this a single or dual?

I wish I could give you more Information but there is virtually non on the ceramics or the toilet at all

Thanks in advance again you wonderful people
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
Turn the water off, drain it sends remove the whole unit. Take it to screwfix. They will story you with a like for like if they can't replace just the push button. The whole units aren't that expensive, and tough stress guaranteed it will work.

Here
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 7th Feb
looks like a single flush, but really i'd just change the whole valve myself at this point.
It looks to be a single flush. This is the sort of button you're after. If you shop around you could probably find it cheaper:

plumbinbits.co.uk/sia…wcB
I find buttons always go on toilet,I like the good old leaver on toilet, and if that goes it's a simple job
You could change the whole unit for a dual flush, they are usually on a cable, so you'd just have to check it sits low enough
esar07/02/2020 11:03

You could change the whole unit for a dual flush, they are usually on a …You could change the whole unit for a dual flush, they are usually on a cable, so you'd just have to check it sits low enough

Cheap too.

screwfix.com/p/f…173
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants