Replacing worktop microwave with a built in microwave

Found 1st May
I'm having my kitchen done and i want to get rid of my least favorite appliance- The awful microwave.
i get why you might need a microwave but i think its an eyesore.

i have bought a rangecooker for my new kitchen. my question is, would it be weird having a range and a built in microwave?
Community Updates
6 Comments
Dont get a built in one, just have one hidden in a cupboard if you can
They are horrible devices.
jimhuf2 m ago

Dont get a built in one, just have one hidden in a cupboard if you can …Dont get a built in one, just have one hidden in a cupboard if you can They are horrible devices.

That was what im thinking of doing. but seems a waste of a cupboard space.
I have a range cooker and a built in microwave. Takes up a small amount of cupboard space but saves on worktop space, so it depends really on which you prefer.
jimhuf1 h, 18 m ago

Dont get a built in one, just have one hidden in a cupboard if you can …Dont get a built in one, just have one hidden in a cupboard if you can They are horrible devices.

Why would you think that ?
Jaffacakeman1 h, 45 m ago

That was what im thinking of doing. but seems a waste of a cupboard space.

If you dont go built in you dont need to buy one straight away, give it a few weeks and you will find a way to live without one.
Also built in costs more and when it breaks it will cost more again.
I did that with range and then two tall cupboards with one containing microwave and the other the coffee machine.

Not sure which gets more comments the coffee machine or the range - microwave seems to go unnoticed - but having two together at hand height with more storage set to the side works well for me.
Edited by: "Bertz99" 2nd May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants