replica trainers/ football tops

LocalFound 24th May 2017
Any one have a trustworthy site(s) that they have used before to buy cheaper trainers? Looking for adidas nmds but refusing to pay 100£ for them and also looking for websites to buy my son football jerseys for next season.
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
ioffer is good, iv never had issues
ive bought a few things from ioffer only got scammed once
Either pay full whack or go cheap and accept it's a replica.

I suggest paying full whack.
There's looking for bargains, then there's buying and knowingly buying fake goods! It always baffles me when people buy a £1 polo with a Ralph logo on it lol. Just buy a cheaper polo and be done with it!
I ordered a replica kit from china of ebay and it was just as good as the originals, best to message the seller to send you an actual pic as they are not allowed to sell them.
buzymum

I ordered a replica kit from china of ebay and it was just as good as the … I ordered a replica kit from china of ebay and it was just as good as the originals, best to message the seller to send you an actual pic as they are not allowed to sell them.

​how did u find them on eBay? thanks Toby
toby1352

​how did u find them on eBay? thanks Toby

​By using the 'search' function I imagine.
sicklysweet

Either pay full whack or go cheap and accept it's a replica. I suggest … Either pay full whack or go cheap and accept it's a replica. I suggest paying full whack.

They aren't replicas, OP wants to source illegal counterfeits. Something which, especially when it comes to football jerseys, I don't really understand.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants