Replica Watch? Ioffer

Found 13th Mar 2016
ioffer.com/i/e…034

would buy the real one as its only £200 anyways however will this one be similar feel to real? or will it be plasticky and light, I'd be intrested to buy just for the kicks, anyone bought or know anyone has bought any of these?

thanks
Community Updates
AskWatch
27 Comments
The middle dials don't work. And you wont get a box
Banned
iv bought Michael kors replica on fb £20
try Gumtree or eBay
I bought stuff from ioffer when you could use PayPal, I needed to claim off Paypal twice.

Since ioffer no longer allows PayPal, your protection is lost and so I have never used em since.
If youre going to get a fake watch, at least aim higher.
as fake as the blond orange girl on the local council estate
Original Poster
jimhuf

If youre going to get a fake watch, at least aim higher.

where would you suggest to get one of the good fake watches?
whelan189

Lucky Lucky Men in Bali are pretty decent.
Original Poster
jimhuf

Lucky Lucky Men in Bali are pretty decent.

lucky lucky lol, don't think thats how you spell it
whelan189

bit of an oxymoron there

why not just spend 50-100 and get a good quality medium brand like accurist or rotary that will be infinitely better.
smellyonion

why not just spend 50-100 and get a good quality medium brand like … why not just spend 50-100 and get a good quality medium brand like accurist or rotary that will be infinitely better.

op is all about the show
Original Poster
smellyonion

why not just spend 50-100 and get a good quality medium brand like … why not just spend 50-100 and get a good quality medium brand like accurist or rotary that will be infinitely better.

I'll take a look thanks, I like the gold michael kors watches, so something similar that might be better quality second hand would be ideal
Original Poster
brilly

op is all about the show

your mums jam sandwiches are the worst ive had
Replica?

You mean counterfeit, OP?

I'd rather buy the cheapest, nastiest watch I could find from a reputable retailer over a cheap, counterfeit watch coming from the other side of the world. At least if the cheap, nasty watch broke something could be done about it.
Edited by: "RossD89" 14th Mar 2016
Original Poster
RossD89

Replica?You mean counterfeit, OP?I'd rather buy the cheapest, nastiest … Replica?You mean counterfeit, OP?I'd rather buy the cheapest, nastiest watch I could find from a reputable retailer over a cheap, counterfeit watch coming from the other side of the world. At least if the cheap, nasty watch broke something could be done about it.

I see the point in the argument, however I find it intresting to test out fakes, and also some things are pretty good however its very hard to weed them out for example, fake Yeezys i picked up in vietnam for 18£ and there exactly like the real ones, good materials and noone notices and really comfy, I'm sure there are some good fake watches out there too, aslong as there solid and tell the time!

It's a shame there is'nt a youtuber or forum where someone reviews stuff honestly
There are plenty of ioffer reviews, but knowledgeably purchasing fake goods isn't really a great business appeal to advertisers
whelan189

I see the point in the argument, however I find it intresting to test out … I see the point in the argument, however I find it intresting to test out fakes, and also some things are pretty good however its very hard to weed them out for example, fake Yeezys i picked up in vietnam for 18£ and there exactly like the real ones, good materials and noone notices and really comfy, I'm sure there are some good fake watches out there too, aslong as there solid and tell the time!It's a shame there is'nt a youtuber or forum where someone reviews stuff honestly

You should set up your own channel on YouTube to review illegal counterfeit goods.

I'll personally buy you the fake watch if it lasts any longer than 5 minutes.
Edited by: "RossD89" 14th Mar 2016
whelan189

your mums jam sandwiches are the worst ive had

really? dunno if your mum makes a good sandwich
sure likes sausage though oO
whelan189

I see the point in the argument, however I find it intresting to test out … I see the point in the argument, however I find it intresting to test out fakes, and also some things are pretty good however its very hard to weed them out for example, fake Yeezys i picked up in vietnam for 18£ and there exactly like the real ones, good materials and noone notices and really comfy, I'm sure there are some good fake watches out there too, aslong as there solid and tell the time!It's a shame there is'nt a youtuber or forum where someone reviews stuff honestly

To create a forum to advertise / review fakes would be impossible. The amount of people trying to create fakes would make it impossible for a buyer to know where source that exact fake from.

By highlighting your source, the actual manufacturer will, I assume, launch a case of trademark infringement.
i have found a place for you

http://img.memecdn.com/Genuine-Fake-Watches_o_91248.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MHjl7Kc.jpg
Edited by: "Infractionboi" 15th Mar 2016
looky looky £5
i don't get the point of this. the only people who would be impressed by designer watches would be disgusted at the thought of rocking a blatant fake. so instead of appearing rich/cool/trendy/able to buy an item with a logo (delete as appropriate, as i've never understood the appeal) to the people you want to look rich/cool/trendy/able to buy an item with a logo to, you'll be seen as a fakesta and shunned for all eternity from the inner circle of designer watch kool kats

and you shouldn't really thrive off their acceptance. if someone is impressed by a fancy timepiece, fake or otherwise, their impression and acceptance is worthless anyway
I bought one of these around 10 years ago from a motorway service station. Wife still rips the **** out of me for it!
http://www.comtechlogic.com/catalog/Pictures/Oskar_Emil/1119G_G_BLK/21Oct09%20Oskar%20Emil%201119G%20G%20Blk%20002%20copy.gif
whelan189

Yeezy's for £18 LOL. I would love to see a pic of these! Just buy the damn original product, hate people that buy fakes. Real scum of the Earth.
Original Poster
Rednirah

Yeezy's for £18 LOL. I would love to see a pic of these! Just buy the … Yeezy's for £18 LOL. I would love to see a pic of these! Just buy the damn original product, hate people that buy fakes. Real scum of the Earth.

There exactly the same, my friend has the real pair and we have compared, they feel the exact same, with watches I understand fake will be crap but when it comes to shoes, fakes are made with the same materials and quality, the fakes costs them a quid to make and so do the real ones (not a quid just a comparisment)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants