Expired

replica watch shop reputable?

Found 10th Sep 2014
intrested in getting a fake rolex just because why not?

perfectwatches.cn/rol…tml

this a good place to get them from? it reputable= safe haha, thanks
Community Updates
AskWatch
19 Comments
http://s28.postimg.org/44h8qubrx/screenshot_237.jpg
Original Poster
simplyjimbo

thanks, must be somewhere to get replicas
whelan189

thanks, must be somewhere to get replicas

iOffer, DHGate ?

I think iOffer uses PayPal so as a buyer you should be able to get your money back just in case
Edited by: "MaJiiK" 10th Sep 2014
As above. Buy something cheap to try them out, then if happy go for a watch. ioffer.com/
Original Poster
dereklogan7

As above. Buy something cheap to try them out, then if happy go for a … As above. Buy something cheap to try them out, then if happy go for a watch. http://www.ioffer.com/

hey you used ioffer it legit?
whelan189

hey you used ioffer it legit?

Its like ebay lots of different sellers, go for one with high feedback also use paypal you will be covered
why would you want to buy a fake? I really cant understand not trying to have a pop or anything just completely baffled
Original Poster
elliott1982

why would you want to buy a fake? I really cant understand not trying to … why would you want to buy a fake? I really cant understand not trying to have a pop or anything just completely baffled

because there fashionable and do not cost 10***£ but still work the same, sure they might only last 3-4 years, but id probs lose it or break it by then, when im older and have more money i would invest on quality
but it wont work the same lol. it definitely won't feel the same and if anyone asks, you'll have to admit it's fake and you cant afford the real thing. you'll be basically teying to show of and flash something thats crap. I'd rather a cheap genuine item personally so people dont think im a mug
Banned
elliott1982

but it wont work the same lol. it definitely won't feel the same and if … but it wont work the same lol. it definitely won't feel the same and if anyone asks, you'll have to admit it's fake and you cant afford the real thing. you'll be basically teying to show of and flash something thats crap. I'd rather a cheap genuine item personally so people dont think im a mug

very few people see anything wrong in someone wearing a counterfeit item
Original Poster
elliott1982

but it wont work the same lol. it definitely won't feel the same and if … but it wont work the same lol. it definitely won't feel the same and if anyone asks, you'll have to admit it's fake and you cant afford the real thing. you'll be basically teying to show of and flash something thats crap. I'd rather a cheap genuine item personally so people dont think im a mug

yeah i see your point, not going to get a replica rolex or anything haha ,more like watches normally 300-900£ but only under 50£
I used ioffer before, got a stone island jacket and it was honestly the biggest waste of money, wish if just saved for a real one, as the quality was shocking
whatsThePoint

very few people see anything wrong in someone wearing a counterfeit item

how do you know what the majority of people think? are you just suggesting your views? if so say you like wearing counterfeit goods iy doesn't bother me if thats what you want to do.
Banned
elliott1982

how do you know what the majority of people think? are you just … how do you know what the majority of people think? are you just suggesting your views? if so say you like wearing counterfeit goods iy doesn't bother me if thats what you want to do.

because over a £billion worth are sold in the uk each year and most people have the common sense to realise at a cheap price its not going to be an original, meaning a lot of people knowingly buy counterfeit goods so they are hardly going to care about someone else wearing it when they are themselves

here's a quote from the link I posted
"On London's Oxford Street last week, The Sunday Telegraph found no shortage of shoppers willing to willing to speak up in favour of fakes"
Rather a genuine Seiko 5 than a knock off. Can't see the point either. If you want something a little better image wise, look at spending some money of a Tissot or stretch to a Tag.
There are some really good replicas out there, and I mean really good. But your looking at spending upwards of £300. You can get a cheap replica for about £70 but they are pants.

Google is your friend. Just do some research. But a Rolex, seriously? Take a look at what Hublot or Omega have to offer, much nicer in my opinion.

Oh and good look getting it through customs. Bang and the dirt is gone!
Original Poster
NEtech

There are some really good replicas out there, and I mean really good. … There are some really good replicas out there, and I mean really good. But your looking at spending upwards of £300. You can get a cheap replica for about £70 but they are pants.Google is your friend. Just do some research. But a Rolex, seriously? Take a look at what Hublot or Omega have to offer, much nicer in my opinion.Oh and good look getting it through customs. Bang and the dirt is gone!

yeah definitly rolex is out of question firstly people will know its fake or ill get mugged at my age haha, i like omega, i found some sites just was seeing if anyone from here have tried any and good prices ect:)
I purchased a fake watch in Dubai, i have to be careful wearing it because people think it is genuine, works best when you wear nice/expensive clothes at the same time.

Everybody thinks it is genuine, i have actually gained friends because of the watch.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants