Groups

Replica Watches

What are the rules about selling replica watches? Not a dealer, just got a couple I am thinking of selling.

Is it ok to do so?

40 Comments

Fake watches, you say?

Replica as in copy Tags and Rolexs from the far east, I doubt it somehow.

Although interestingly my copy Rolex keeps better time than the real thing which loses 8 mins a month!!.

Banned

if its a copy of a design with its own manufacturer then fine if its a fake then what do you think

cannot be sold on here.

Post us some pics?? not to sell obviously just so we can have a look

Fakes/replicas. What's the difference, apart from 8 mins a month?

wa watches r they if u do decide to sell

Original Poster

I prefer the word "replica"

I have the classic Rolex Submariner with black face, the other I think is a Omega Ocean master, with orange bezel.

I also have a genuine Breitling Chronomat, but that's not for sale.

martyn_3000;5135908

I prefer the word "replica" I have the classic Rolex Submariner with … I prefer the word "replica" I have the classic Rolex Submariner with black face, the other I think is a Omega Ocean master, with orange bezel.I also have a genuine Breitling Chronomat, but that's not for sale.

lets have a look then

Original Poster

Will get some photos on when I get back from work.

martyn_3000;5135908

I prefer the word "replica" I have the classic Rolex Submariner with … I prefer the word "replica" I have the classic Rolex Submariner with black face, the other I think is a Omega Ocean master, with orange bezel.I also have a genuine Breitling Chronomat, but that's not for sale.

I have a rolex submariner,,,my two sons also have one each,,,my wife does too but not the submariner,,,all genuine too,,,

longbowassassin;5136369

I have a rolex submariner,,,my two sons also have one each,,,my wife does … I have a rolex submariner,,,my two sons also have one each,,,my wife does too but not the submariner,,,all genuine too,,,

clearly that makes you better than us then

Banned

longbowassassin;5136369

I have a rolex submariner,,,my two sons also have one each,,,my wife does … I have a rolex submariner,,,my two sons also have one each,,,my wife does too but not the submariner,,,all genuine too,,,

whats that i can smell ..... its sheep ..... no its chickens ........ cows ....... no its bul****t

boothy;5136412

much better...back to deals we go :cry:

http://www.boomerangshop.com/dvdcover/imageweb7/FantasyIslandTheComplete6781_f.jpg

boothy;5136412

Why so???Or you just looking for attention???

fragaliciousbob;5136438

whats that i can smell ..... its sheep ..... no its chickens ........ … whats that i can smell ..... its sheep ..... no its chickens ........ cows ....... no its bul****t

Oh dear,,,

Banned

longbowassassin;5136486

Oh dear,,,

why on earth anyone would want to come in here and tell everyone that the whole family is walking around with genuine rolex's on is beyond me and i simply do not believe you

fragaliciousbob;5136539

why on earth anyone would want to come in here and tell everyone that the … why on earth anyone would want to come in here and tell everyone that the whole family is walking around with genuine rolex's on is beyond me and i simply do not believe you

+1 haha
    i supose a bragger must brag everywhere they can :thumbsup:

fragaliciousbob;5136539

why on earth anyone would want to come in here and tell everyone that the … why on earth anyone would want to come in here and tell everyone that the whole family is walking around with genuine rolex's on is beyond me and i simply do not believe you

I don't care if you believe me,,,I know the truth,,,

SABJ;5136565

+1 haha i supose a bragger must brag everywhere they can :thumbsup:

I don't care if you believe me,,,I know the truth,,,

http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A2034/203477/300_203477.jpg

[COLOR="black"][SIZE="6"]BUT WE DON'T[/SIZE][/COLOR]

boothy;5136676

You forgot the word CARE at the end :thumbsup:

boothy;5136676

But I STILL don't care if you believe me,,,

Babbabooey;5136727

You forgot the word CARE at the end :thumbsup:

LOL

longbowassassin will know where to get fake rolex from if thats any help

boothy;5136929

longbowassassin will know where to get fake rolex from if thats any help

Well done you,,,:thumbsup:

martyn_3000;5135908

I prefer the word "replica"

I prefer the word "bazooka"

Either way, in this country they are illegal to own, never mind sell so I guess that answers your question.

059;5138272

Either way, in this country they are illegal to own, never mind sell so I … Either way, in this country they are illegal to own, never mind sell so I guess that answers your question.

Balderdash!

059;5138272

Either way, in this country they are illegal to own, never mind sell so I … Either way, in this country they are illegal to own, never mind sell so I guess that answers your question.

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Plenty auction sites selling replicas... and I mean decent ones with Japanese movement, box and papers to match.... No I am not giving you links lol

And does it matter if someone has 1 or 5 Rolex's ?

maxmix

I suppose a remark like that on any Forum will get you flamed a little.... Thats the way it goes.... ;-)

Original Poster

Wow, this is the most popular thread I've ever created!

Loving the banter!

longbowassassin;5136369

JFK???

Is that you???:-D:p

Original Poster

ilovepink;5143184

JFK???Is that you???:-D:p

LOL!

Anything that is considered counterfeit as are replica whatches are illegal. Whether that matter is pursued or not is something else, lets face it most crimes in this country are ignored. But it doesn't alter the fact that they are illegal and buying selling or owning is a crime for which you can be prosecuted. If you were lifted for something else, disturbance or whatever wearing a fake whatch gives the police a reason for arrest and a search warrant for your property.
    I myself own and wear one of these on occasion, got mine from Singapore but I at least am aware of the position and accept that.

Original Poster

In Singapore - China, they don't have any copyright laws, so they can easily make, sell and buy counterfit products without concequence. This is why there will always be a supply of fake goods as long as China has loose copyright laws.

059;5165593

Anything that is considered counterfeit as are replica whatches are … Anything that is considered counterfeit as are replica whatches are illegal. Whether that matter is pursued or not is something else, lets face it most crimes in this country are ignored. But it doesn't alter the fact that they are illegal and buying selling or owning is a crime for which you can be prosecuted. If you were lifted for something else, disturbance or whatever wearing a fake whatch gives the police a reason for arrest and a search warrant for your property. I myself own and wear one of these on occasion, got mine from Singapore but I at least am aware of the position and accept that.

Sorry mate but that really is complete crap!

samenzhen

nything that is considered counterfeit as are replica whatches are … nything that is considered counterfeit as are replica whatches are illegal. Whether that matter is pursued or not is something else, lets face it most crimes

So is replying to a 6 year old thread....

Original Poster

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/poptv/holy20thread20resurrection.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?2443
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?35191
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4492105
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2445

See more discussions