Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism

Top comments
splender9 m ago

Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of …Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives. Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives.Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives.

Why not do what you preach, go research it.
splender17 m ago

OP, I want an exec summary from you how much it cost in extra taxes for us …OP, I want an exec summary from you how much it cost in extra taxes for us here to pay so as to weed out these online materials as I don't want them too. And another summary report from you how many people are employed weeding out online stuff and how many more would recruited.Moreover how many recruited and new recruits are EU citizens because the British don't want to do these boring office low pay jobs? Finally are these services contracts yet another one in our gigantic booming services sector which does no export and are these services outsourced to US companies with data centre in India?I want more context and perspectives please?

Who do you think you are?

Do you own HUKD?
Are you a mod?
Do you think you are a God?

No don't answer please I'm seriously contemplating putting your drivel in the new forever hidden box (thanks to the site upgrade) called IGNORE
splender10 h, 43 m ago

OP, I want an exec summary from you how much it cost in extra taxes for us …OP, I want an exec summary from you how much it cost in extra taxes for us here to pay so as to weed out these online materials as I don't want them too. And another summary report from you how many people are employed weeding out online stuff and how many more would recruited.Moreover how many recruited and new recruits are EU citizens because the British don't want to do these boring office low pay jobs? Finally are these services contracts yet another one in our gigantic booming services sector which does no export and are these services outsourced to US companies with data centre in India?I want more context and perspectives please?

Splender, this must rank right up there with your most ridiculous posts. .

Mate, why don't you just try speaking in plain English and keeping to the point of the thread. Virtually every comment you make on here is indecipherable and you always veer off at wild tangents. Hardly anyone here understands anything you say.

Please, just try to talk like a normal human being.
34 Comments
A sense of perspective

31732975-FTeKG.jpg
OllieSt29 m ago

A sense of perspective[Image]

Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives.
OllieSt29 m ago

Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives.
OllieSt29 m ago

splender9 m ago

Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of …Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives. Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives.Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives.

shadey1211 m ago

Your cognition ability relies on your own senses of the world through your own comprehensive research for your own knowledge and understanding of the world.
In our national curriculum, this is called KUW.
splender11 m ago

Your cognition ability relies on your own senses of the world through your …Your cognition ability relies on your own senses of the world through your own comprehensive research for your own knowledge and understanding of the world. In our national curriculum, this is called KUW.

A tip from Bob

Me is a common sense man. That mean when me explain things, me explain it in a very simple way; that mean if I explain it to a baby, the baby will understand too, you know.

Bob Marley

Food for thought in the future perhaps?
shadey1259 m ago

A tip from BobMe is a common sense man. That mean when me explain things, …A tip from BobMe is a common sense man. That mean when me explain things, me explain it in a very simple way; that mean if I explain it to a baby, the baby will understand too, you know.Bob MarleyFood for thought in the future perhaps?

In my head, that food is a cookie.
OllieSt2 h, 32 m ago

That does not necessarily mean there are less terrorists around, could be we are much better at detecting them before they commit atrocities or that they are less well organised, it does not mean there is not a problem, could you post a graph showing how much we are spending keeping track of the 28,000 potential terrorists in the UK alone?
OP, I want an exec summary from you how much it cost in extra taxes for us here to pay so as to weed out these online materials as I don't want them too. And another summary report from you how many people are employed weeding out online stuff and how many more would recruited.
Moreover how many recruited and new recruits are EU citizens because the British don't want to do these boring office low pay jobs? Finally are these services contracts yet another one in our gigantic booming services sector which does no export and are these services outsourced to US companies with data centre in India?
I want more context and perspectives please?
OllieSt3 h, 4 m ago

Interesting but would be nice to see figures excluding terrorist activities by the Irish.
splender17 m ago

Who do you think you are?

Do you own HUKD?
Are you a mod?
Do you think you are a God?

No don't answer please I'm seriously contemplating putting your drivel in the new forever hidden box (thanks to the site upgrade) called IGNORE
splender3 h, 58 m ago

In what context would that be relevant?
philphil611 h, 9 m ago

Who do you think you are?Do you own HUKD?Are you a mod?Do you think you …Who do you think you are?Do you own HUKD?Are you a mod?Do you think you are a God?No don't answer please I'm seriously contemplating putting your drivel in the new forever hidden box (thanks to the site upgrade) called IGNORE

Your other name here is OllieSt
splender1 h, 52 m ago

You are putting the burden of proof for a point you are trying to make on someone else and claiming it's KUW, that's funny.

Did OP delete something because I don't understand what this even is?
splender53 m ago

Your other name here is OllieSt

So your inadequate intelligence only allows you to respond by insinuating that I'm a multi of OllieST

I'm done here
splender - added to my ignore list

ps it's now called "mute" roflmao
Edited by: "philphil61" 20th Aug 2017
Good to know.
splender11 h, 15 m ago

Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of …Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives. Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives.Where is the same style chart for non terrorism deaths for all sense of perspectives. .................................................................... OP, I want an exec summary from you how much it cost in extra taxes for us here to pay so as to weed out these online materials as I don't want them too. And another summary report from you how many people are employed weeding out online stuff and how many more would recruited. Moreover how many recruited and new recruits are EU citizens because the British don't want to do these boring office low pay jobs? Finally are these services contracts yet another one in our gigantic booming services sector which does no export and are these services outsourced to US companies with data centre in India? I want more context and perspectives please? ...................................................................Your other name here is OllieSt

Are you on drugs?
Edited by: "OllieSt" 20th Aug 2017
splender10 h, 43 m ago

Splender, this must rank right up there with your most ridiculous posts. .

Mate, why don't you just try speaking in plain English and keeping to the point of the thread. Virtually every comment you make on here is indecipherable and you always veer off at wild tangents. Hardly anyone here understands anything you say.

Please, just try to talk like a normal human being.
deeky59 m ago

Splender, this must rank right up there with your most ridiculous posts. …Splender, this must rank right up there with your most ridiculous posts. .Mate, why don't you just try speaking in plain English and keeping to the point of the thread. Virtually every comment you make on here is indecipherable and you always veer off at wild tangents. Hardly anyone here understands anything you say.Please, just try to talk like a normal human being.

Tis why I couldn't take it anymore and had to revert to the "mute" function
^^^^^ works better than the old ignore
Better report misc then, off I go.
I BLAME THE BUCKING VEGANS! It all started with them, "oh I can't drink milk so better blow something up"

"What's that a woolen jumper, be prepared to wrath of my snowflake mind"

Vegans caused it all. Tossers
benjammin31620th Aug

Better report misc then, off I go.

Better of reporting it to Hope Not Hate
Destard2 h, 43 m ago

Better of reporting it to Hope Not Hate

Yes there do appear to be a few UKIP supporters here who Hope Not Hate would love to group in with the EDL and BNP for their own hateful reasons.
Rubisco9 m ago

Yes there do appear to be a few UKIP supporters here who Hope Not Hate …Yes there do appear to be a few UKIP supporters here who Hope Not Hate would love to group in with the EDL and BNP for their own hateful reasons.

And not because they are a bunch of racists?
Destard4 m ago

Who are a bunch of racists?
Destard11 m ago

Racists? On here? I presume you have reported any racist comments to the police? Complaints about online hate posts are taken very seriously these days.
Destard25 m ago

Yes

You really need to 'name names' now. This constant impotent alluding without directly challenging or exposing is growing rather tiresome. Time to man up, Destard.
Saturn9 h, 25 m ago

You really need to 'name names' now. This constant impotent alluding …You really need to 'name names' now. This constant impotent alluding without directly challenging or exposing is growing rather tiresome. Time to man up, Destard.

Amusing coming from one of the most oblique people here
Have you ever managed to bait someone into that so you could grass them up?
Rom47 m ago

Amusing coming from one of the most oblique people here Have you ever …Amusing coming from one of the most oblique people here Have you ever managed to bait someone into that so you could grass them up?

Putting aside the questionable sources for your conspiracy theory - good luck with your ongoing quest to initiate some pointless bickering across various threads. I will endeavour to simplify my input where possible if the perceived obliquity troubles you.
Saturn22 m ago

Putting aside the questionable sources for your conspiracy theory - good …Putting aside the questionable sources for your conspiracy theory - good luck with your ongoing quest to initiate some pointless bickering across various threads. I will endeavour to simplify my input where possible if the perceived obliquity troubles you.

I like your obliquity even when I disagree with you, it seperates those who see it from those who blunder around missing the point.
Saturn1 h, 16 m ago

Putting aside the questionable sources for your conspiracy theory - good …Putting aside the questionable sources for your conspiracy theory - good luck with your ongoing quest to initiate some pointless bickering across various threads. I will endeavour to simplify my input where possible if the perceived obliquity troubles you.

I resemble that remark. I like your obliquity too, plus you're the only person to ever slightly annoy me on here. Don't change Saturn.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions