Found 22nd Apr 2007
Does the person you report, know whose reported them? Listen i aint no prude but to see someones giblets in a pair of crotchless pants aint really my thing lol! Now you ask why am i looking at a pair of crotchless pants...well every woman as a need....but not a need to see stuff like that when im trying to eat a pack of revels!
Anyone want one ? :giggle:

1. Misc
  2. Flea
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Flea
33 Comments

coffee or orange please

NO, the seller does NOT know who reported them. They cannot find out either.

Admin

Don't report me!!!!!!!

Only jokin- no I think it's anonymous
I've reported stuff before

no they wont know its you who reported it

Original Poster

Thank you very much.... bloody mucky woman.. should be ashamed, especially with big stretch marks on her tum yuck!

Lulu'sMammy

Thank you very much.... bloody mucky woman.. should be ashamed, … Thank you very much.... bloody mucky woman.. should be ashamed, especially with big stretch marks on her tum yuck!

oh, she should try bio-oil. its clinically proven:giggle:

Original Poster

:giggle: u tried it then

Lulu'sMammy

:giggle: u tried it then

nope, but my friend swears by it. after she had a baby lol.

Admin

I used it when I was pregnant both times, stopped my skin ending up looking like an old teabag- works great!

Lulu'sMammy

but to see someones giblets in a pair of crotchless pants aint really my … but to see someones giblets in a pair of crotchless pants aint really my thing lol!

:giggle:

As people have said, They won't know you've reported them

Item number?........................joke!!!!

Original Poster

Iom-RF

:giggle: As people have said, They won't know you've reported themItem … :giggle: As people have said, They won't know you've reported themItem number?........................joke!!!!

Lol i knew someone would ask....was only a matter of time!

SOME OLD T*RT WAS SELLIN A SMELLY OLD PAIR OF SHOES THE OTHER DAY THEY WERE UP TO £20 !! :? THERE ARE SOME SAD FOLKS AROUND :w00t:

oops didn't mean to shout

Original Poster

No wonder their is so many freaks in this world....120112073195

Lulu'sMammy

Report it, I have, and it'll be gone soon :-D :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Admin

I sold a gorgeous pair of brown leather Faith boots a few weeks ago and a bidding war started over them. They were in good condition but when they hit £40 I thought "I'd better get them polished and reheeled so the buyer gets their money worth."

Anyway, the buyer paid cash, sent it special delivery, was a bloke called Ross and asked for them to be delivered to his place of work, a dental surgery. So I sent them and he left me feedback saying he "wanted the worn look."
When I checked his past purchases, all of his purchases are size six worn ladies shoes. What a weirdo!

Look- ]http//fe…UFS

Third one down :giggle:

Not being funny or anything, but who would want to buy something after seeing a photo of someones clout festering away in them...

Browni

Not being funny or anything, but who would want to buy something after … Not being funny or anything, but who would want to buy something after seeing a photo of someones clout festering away in them...

but it wasn't the clothing that was for sale!

Admin

There are some sad, strange individuals in this world :giggle:

juliet_bravo

There are some sad, strange individuals in this world :giggle:

and as for you...rip off merchant...still a kinky dentist can afford to be ripped off..your boots were about 10 mins work at their rates of pay.

currychops

but it wasn't the clothing that was for sale!

Ah, I didn't actually look at the item, didn't fancy borking at this time of the day...

I assumed that's what was on offer.

Dual post...

wonder how many people will check their dentists footwear after reading this...lol

Admin

currychops

and as for you...rip off merchant...still a kinky dentist can afford to … and as for you...rip off merchant...still a kinky dentist can afford to be ripped off..your boots were about 10 mins work at their rates of pay.

The worst of it is although I paid full whack for them last year, they were in the sales at Debenhams for £20 by summer.....

ive got to go to the dentist today, i will check out his footwear :giggle:

Admin

Miss Pink

ive got to go to the dentist today, i will check out his footwear :giggle:

:giggle:

Lulu'sMammy

YUCK!!!

it wasnt my dentist

Banned

Miss Pink

it wasnt my dentist

Did he have big dirty boobs?

no, they were normal black shoes

Banned

I felt a typo was appropriate so I have edited.

lots of weird ones on ebay saw a pair of shoes that said well worn often with no socks they got loads .yuck !

Banned

I think they must be trying to put the hum in humour.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Foo fighters presale code.1110
    2. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    3. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?910

See more discussions