Expired

Reposting/Locked thread

6 replies
Found 7th Jan 2015
One of my threads got locked and I've not had explanation why, would I be okay to repost as I had people interested and really in need of money xx

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

Nope... it'll just get locked again I would imagine. Hit report on the thread and ask for it to be unlocked.

Original Poster

miikeyblue

Nope... it'll just get locked again I would imagine. Hit report on the … Nope... it'll just get locked again I would imagine. Hit report on the thread and ask for it to be unlocked.

Thank you i will do xx

You will have to wait 7 days before reposting it. After your post in the thread saying 'Final BUMP' it was actually bumped again - that post has been removed

Edit: Post has been returned
Edited by: "tregs" 7th Jan 2015

Original Poster

tregs

You will have to wait 7 days before reposting it. After your post in the … You will have to wait 7 days before reposting it. After your post in the thread saying 'Final BUMP' it was actually bumped again - that post has been removed

Ah didnt realise, i was coming back to a person so thought it wouldbe okay.

Editor

Hi, i have taken a look at the thread in question and have updated accordingly.

Original Poster

NeoTrix

Hi, i have taken a look at the thread in question and have updated … Hi, i have taken a look at the thread in question and have updated accordingly.

Thank you xx
And im really sorry i didnt notice i had allready responded once so thought it was okay, is there anyway for me to sell stuff as im really broke and have issues with money due to disability (managed to debt myself over christmas) and was relying on the two threads that had stuff for sale to help pay these as my P.I.P claim is still processing
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. heart rate monitor fitness watch59
    2. Best renewal with sky after last offer88
    3. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage11
    4. Want to sell on DLC ebay44

See more discussions