Found 8th Feb 2010
hi i have a renault clio but would like spares for it but no sure how to get them as renault will charge £170 for each key have had a look on ebay with people claiming u can get old keys reprogramed if so is there any in leicester that could do this

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

is it just the fob? or the key aswell?

I recently did this by mself for my mazda, only thing i couldnt do myself is to code the key to start the car.

if you google your cars make and model there should be some intructions online

Original Poster

i need reproamed so it disarms immobilser

Tanchi;7783966

is it just the fob? or the key aswell?I recently did this by mself for my … is it just the fob? or the key aswell?I recently did this by mself for my mazda, only thing i couldnt do myself is to code the key to start the car.if you google your cars make and model there should be some intructions online

+1

My dad who is nearly 70 got his neighbour to google it and he managed to follow the instructions and do it himself. And he really is not technically minded so if he can do it anyone can, I promise you.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769265
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!564106
    3. Add one, leave one game54315403
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322842

See more discussions