EXPIRED

Reputability of discountedsunglasses.co.uk

Hi,
I'm looking to purchase some Oakley sunglasses from discountedsunglasses.co.uk , however, I want reassurance that they'll be genuine. Can anyone comment on the company? Thanks in Advance!

7 Comments

The "contact us" page isn't working for me. If they do not have a phone number listed somewhere, I'd steer clear.

Domain name: discountedsunglasses.co.uk Registrant: Dab … Domain name: discountedsunglasses.co.uk Registrant: Dab Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: 15 Tavern Close, Carshalton London SM5 1JE GB

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/9631/addyuz3.jpg

Have a look at ebay 130111232917, they look geniune to me.

Looks like Emma found them to be operating from a block of flats :giggle:

Also on testing the site it looks down at the moment:

Error received:

A General Script Error Occurred

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Error: Error loading configuration file D:/Websites/24/1/acatalog/A000.cat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

emmajk42

Looks like beckhams old house to me :giggle:

discountedsunglasses AKA - HSBE Limited (Company No: 04959879) whose registered office is at 41 Elsley
Road, London, SW11 5LJ, trades under the name [url]www.discountedsunglasses.co.uk[/url].
7. Copyright 20th June 2006, [url]www.discountedsunglasses.co.uk[/url]. HSBE Limited
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1313
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1618
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846083
    4. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243

See more discussions