Groups

Reputation on Profile different to posts?

I have checked previous threads and can't see an answer for this, but sorry in advance if it's been posted before. On my profile at the left hand side of the screen it details that I am a matchstick and then below it says reputation and I have 5 yellow dots, however when I post comments it shows my profile with matchstick again, but with only 3 yellow dots. Does anyone know why this is please?

12 Comments

It's since the new profile changes, I have 13 dots !! if you click on my avvy pic .Your a jewel in the rough, with 3 dots. See post here: hotukdeals.com/ite…t=6 :thumbsup:

im not 100% sure, but I think the dots on your profile correspond to your heat on deals posted, i.e. you have some pretty hot deals that you've posted, and the 3 dots bellow your name is your actual rep recieved, someone mentioned yesterday when they expired some old hot deals the dots on their profile went down. but not 100% on that

starsparkle2311;5207350

my dots are orange, and yes this has been asked before, sorry I don't … my dots are orange, and yes this has been asked before, sorry I don't have the answer, and no I'm not gonna give you another dot either:p

You have 13 dots if you click on your avvy pic :?

starsparkle2311;5207409

I've posted maybe 4 deals on here, none too hot either, the dots are … I've posted maybe 4 deals on here, none too hot either, the dots are gained from rep, I get most of mine from posting utter rubbish in misc:thumbsup:

lol I guess that was utter rubbish I was posting then, I am about to give up on posting deals on here anways, bit tired of people voting cold for no reason, so might just become a full on misc poster...see if I can work my way into the misc crowd, get some rep for posting tosh...god knows I do it enough now lol

big-boy;5207369

It's since the new profile changes, I have 13 dots !! if you click on my … It's since the new profile changes, I have 13 dots !! if you click on my avvy pic .Your a jewel in the rough, with 3 dots. See post here: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/397568/showpost.php?p=5180575&postcount=6 :thumbsup:

I know this is probably a stupid question but how did you find the "jewel in the rough bit" :thinking:

fireheaven;5207442

I know this is probably a stupid question but how did you find the "jewel … I know this is probably a stupid question but how did you find the "jewel in the rough bit" :thinking:

just put your cursor over the dots.

for example just highlighted your dots, and your to hot to touch

starsparkle2311;5207455

Don't give up (kate bush stylee)!!!!Ignore the cold voters, I'd also … Don't give up (kate bush stylee)!!!!Ignore the cold voters, I'd also think wisely before entering the misc section full-time, check out my post count, how's that for tosh, it's embarassing:oops:

lol and we joined at the same time!:o

starsparkle2311;5207480

LMAO, worst thing is I didn't start posting until 6 months after … LMAO, worst thing is I didn't start posting until 6 months after registering:w00t:

that is quite impressive! you must live in misc lol....I can only aspire to reach that level of tosh! :thumbsup:

fireheaven;5207442

I know this is probably a stupid question but how did you find the "jewel … I know this is probably a stupid question but how did you find the "jewel in the rough bit" :thinking:

Hold your mouse pointer over the dots underneath your Avvy pic, the mouse over says - Your to hot to touch :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;5207508

it's nothing to aspire to, believe me, it's quite shameful, I really … it's nothing to aspire to, believe me, it's quite shameful, I really should get out more often:oops:

lol I think a lot of us need to do that :-D

Jumpingphil;5207612

If you got out more often, then you might know the answers to … If you got out more often, then you might know the answers to these......]HUKD's very own quiz. Come and join in and see someone with a star in their name on the bottom of the list. :whistling:

missed this :oops:

thanks jp:thumbsup:

big-boy;5207504

Hold your mouse pointer over the dots underneath your Avvy pic, the mouse … Hold your mouse pointer over the dots underneath your Avvy pic, the mouse over says - Your to hot to touch :thumbsup:

Ahh cool - I couldn't remember so thanks, if only it was true :roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Did you know?2951
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?2336
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      4. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66

See more discussions