Groups

Reputation points

Can anyone explain the reputation points. I have done a search but not found much info.

I have 78 posts, 62 points and am a "matchstick".

My 62 points come from 3 reps? How is it calculated, and how do I progess from matchstick - is it by no. of posts or reputation.

Thanks.

17 Comments

You are a matchstick for the number of posts you have made not the number of 'reps' you have received

number of posts moves you from matchstick up...

rep points depend on who is giving them

Original Poster

allstar2;3828132

number of posts moves you from matchstick up...rep points depend on who … number of posts moves you from matchstick up...rep points depend on who is giving them

Thanks

How does that work - someone with more posts gives more points for reputation than a new user?

NT14;3828249

ThanksHow does that work - someone with more posts gives more points for … ThanksHow does that work - someone with more posts gives more points for reputation than a new user?

Someone with more rep gives more points.

Look at your orange dots now. :whistling: :-D

thanks nt14 ive wanted to ask this question for a long time...no1 ever asks this either so its great that theres finally a thread about it on misc.

someone rep begging again, lol, just kidding

Original Poster

Thanks for the info / "reputation" / feedback - lots of Solar Flare out there at the moment!

Lots of positive comments (it must nearly be Xmas) unlike you seem to get on deals sometimes or at least cold votes without comment (I'm not personally inclined to vote cold on something unless something is really bad.)

Abvance;3828496

someone rep begging again, lol, just kidding

Good answer - rep given :lol:

NT14;3828583

Thanks for the info / "reputation" / feedback - lots of Solar Flare out … Thanks for the info / "reputation" / feedback - lots of Solar Flare out there at the moment!Lots of positive comments (it must nearly be Xmas) unlike you seem to get on deals sometimes or at least cold votes without comment (I'm not personally inclined to vote cold on something unless something is really bad.)

so if the deal was just "bad" not "really bad" would u still vote hot?

[SIZE="7"]I have cod 5[/SIZE]

alnbowes;3828630

i was gonna get it today alan coz i had to buy a couple of games for brother in law...but then i thought....just wait...ur parents prob got it for u for christmas.....if they havent now.....ill be dishing out headbutts.

Original Poster

Depends on the degree of badness :thumbsup:

Just not one to be over negative when people take the trouble to post.

I remember my first deal - Setanta. :whistling:

Original Poster

alnbowes;3828630

Congratulations! :?

NT14;3828674

Congratulations! :?

cheers http://redlightnaps.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/muppet_movie_cast.jpg

Original Poster

Nice Avatar!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1317
      2. Important info for Ryanair customers1520
      3. Spotify Family Premium share512
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?914

See more discussions