Groups

Req: Orange Wednesday Code

I dont have an orange sim! Could anyone give me one, ill paypal gift them 50p for the trouble!!
    I couldnt find the massive thread there used to be for this because it never came up in the search function :\
    TIA!

12 Comments

Original Poster

hey choc u had the original big thread right? got a link lol?

cant do it till weds can u?

choc1969

So many threads lolOrange Wednesday Threads

btw choch i finally realised u got dani evans pic as ur avatar!!! been watching old repeats of ANTM and was like ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! u like her? she was fab

Original Poster

magicbeans

cant do it till weds can u?

Umm, the movie is at 1:15, so if you can PM it on wednesday morning like 11 ish that will be fine
    and just tell me the paypal email in the message!
    Thanks !!!

hehe id love to help u but the chances of me doing that are slim as im rubbish at getting things done on time with 3 kiddies. if i can i will do it...but not gonna charge u for it. bit lame!! but dont hold ur breath. ask in the other thread as well

Original Poster

magicbeans

hehe id love to help u but the chances of me doing that are slim as im … hehe id love to help u but the chances of me doing that are slim as im rubbish at getting things done on time with 3 kiddies. if i can i will do it...but not gonna charge u for it. bit lame!! but dont hold ur breath. ask in the other thread as well

lool i see, haha no probs if you can't and i dont mind the PP, i would insist heh. Yeah im still trying to find that megathread LOL

Original Poster

nvm found it xD

munaaf

lool i see, haha no probs if you can't and i dont mind the PP, i would … lool i see, haha no probs if you can't and i dont mind the PP, i would insist heh. Yeah im still trying to find that megathread LOL

can't find megathread .........this site is so frustrating

magicbeans

she was, still get PMs asking if its me in the pic lol btw choch i … she was, still get PMs asking if its me in the pic lol btw choch i finally realised u got dani evans pic as ur avatar!!! been watching old repeats of ANTM and was like ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! u like her? she was fab

haha...ud be one good looking ex covergirl hukd member then!

choc1969

can't find megathread .........this site is so frustrating

Is it this one ? hotukdeals.com/mis…592
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73944489
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32453
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***216
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941346

See more discussions