Req: Surfing the Web in Mexico whilst on hols

6 replies
Found 14th Jun 2009
Hi,

Am off to Mexico in 6 weeks and was wondering if anyone can offer advice over getting the net over there on my laptop. Off to the cancun region, riveria maya if that helps.

Can you buy some kind of wireless doggle in the UK and use over there?
Assume they'll have the net in the hotel, but normally places like that charge the earth for some crappy dial up network.

Any advice on this would be most welcome. Even if it is to say its not possible.

Cheers,

6 Comments

Does the hotel not have free wifi, it is more and more common in hotels

leave the laptop at home,you are on your hols,use an internet cafe for quick emails

dude, i've stayed there, they have internet cafes in the hotel, can't remember the price right enough, great place for a holiday! I'm jealous I'm pretty sure it wasn't that expensive, but its a timed connection, which was a bit of a pain! hope you have a good holiday!

And no one has mentioned Swine Flu in this thread yet . . . . .

HUKD=Current affairs Fail.

But seriously, have an awesome holiday bud, its great place to party!!!!

mbgringo;5492231

And no one has mentioned Swine Flu in this thread yet . . . . . … And no one has mentioned Swine Flu in this thread yet . . . . . HUKD=Current affairs Fail.But seriously, have an awesome holiday bud, its great place to party!!!!

lol major fail! didn't want too scare monger lol

Mexico!!! Lucky Swine!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions