Groups
    EXPIRED

Request Best Price for Skiing Holiday in March 2009

Help please!! There are so many sites, brochures, supplements and considerations for a skiing holiday but I was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about how to get a good value skiing holiday next year?
    Even if there are some savings that can be made by some discount vouchers codes, free lift passes these would be great at saving us some pennies? We think that Canada might be nice but have a horrible feeling that it is beyond our budget. Any guidance would be appreciated.

2 Comments

i think you will need to offer up a bit more information.. number of people, ages of people, when in march

For cheap Canada you will have to wait for the season to pan out, good snow fall will eliminate any deals (although snow levels in Canada are always superb), otherwise you can go to Banff or BC for
    The more flexible you are the better deals you can get, or if you don't mind location, leaving it to a week or two before normally always garnishes results for us. Can still always get the best resorts in EU (by best I mean ski levels, not accommodation, for that you will need Switzerland)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT sport on sky boxes48
      2. Samsung Galaxy S633
      3. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra44
      4. Xiaomi phones45

See more discussions