Groups
    EXPIRED

REQUEST: Coke Distributors

Hi

Anyone know where i can get big quantitys of coke cans 330ml? 100+? And others such as lilt, sprite etc

Thanks

8 Comments

costco?

makro in west london...

Booker cash & carry, or if you want it mega cheap then Hancocks in Sheffield, they sell clearance stuff, i.e 24 cans for £3 but short sell by dates.

home bargain?? 500ml bottles 19p i think or 29p not sure would have to see whats in stock. I have bought in bulk from them before just call and ask and they will get you boxes ready?

Original Poster

No, i need speciffically can's - i think costco maybe my best bet?

Thanks!

Yeah probably Costco is the cheapest and best

Original Poster

lolue thats 500ml bottles of coke or other for 19 or 29p?! Thats cheaper than the 330ml ones!

If thats the case i must call these guys at once :P

I dont have to be a business do it? Can just go and pay + collect right?

They have a MOQ? Im thinking of buying roughly 100

Thanks!

Man_;2280620

lolue thats 500ml bottles of coke or other for 19 or 29p?! Thats cheaper … lolue thats 500ml bottles of coke or other for 19 or 29p?! Thats cheaper than the 330ml ones!If thats the case i must call these guys at once :PI dont have to be a business do it? Can just go and pay + collect right? They have a MOQ? Im thinking of buying roughly 100Thanks!

Home Bargains is a shop, you just walk in and buy :thumbsup: Some places in the country they are called Half Price Or Less or TJ Hughes. You wont get any discounts though no matter how much you buy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice33
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?59
      3. Samsung Galaxy S666
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2636

See more discussions