Expired

Request for a digital camera!! budget £150

2 replies
Found 19th Oct 2008
Basically i want a new cam, something like the Sony cyber shot t70, was at some Sainsburys branches for £99 but i cant get a hold of one..iv seen you can get it from jescopes for around £150 however id rather not pay 50% more for it

hence i gratefully request if anyone knows of a decent digi cam, looking for a slim sized one..will be used to casual photo taking etcc oh preferably one which is good for anti shake.

Rep will be given for helpful hukd-ers

P.S if anyone can get a hold of a t70 at Sainsburys and could post it me i would happily pay for everything before hand and p+p/expenses!

2 Comments

There have been numerous Digital Camera Deals on here oer the last couple of weeks.

At least one yesterday - some at Jessops, others at Comet, one at Argos....

Plenty well below your budget.
:-)

Go to eBay, search for Canon Outlet.

Over the years, I have bought four cameras and a printer from their auctions. Every item has been 'as new', and I have had no cause for complaint.

This is genuine Canon stuff with a 12 month Canon guarantee. If you are lucky with your auction bid, you will get a first class camera at a real bargain price.

Canon are acknowledged to be among the world's finest cameras. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769247
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247571
    3. Misco about to go into administration910
    4. EA shuts down Visceral Games.34

See more discussions