Groups

Request for advice on DealExtreme

Hey guys, I placed an order on the deal extreme website over a week ago, (along with a few other home shopping orders that night!) It is the only thing still not received, now I understood that they're from abroad so it'd probably take abit longer but when I checked my emails I realised I never received any confirmation from them, although the money has been taken from my bank!
    I went to email them online and its requesting an order number which I dont have as I thought it would go to my email!
    Do I wait around for an hour to call them as its shut now until them? Or do they come recommended? Has anyone else had anything similar with them?
    Thanks alot :-)

6 Comments

They are based in Hong Kong. It can take up to a month to receive anything from them at times.

I never get any confirmation mail, but I always receive my goods. It's nothing to worry about, takes 3-4 weeks.

Original Poster

Oh thanks for the responses! Thats put my mind at ease abit! Just wait it out then, good things come to those who wait I guess :-)

took nearly 3 weeks for my last order too arrive,cant remember if i had a confirmation email i think i did but not sure.

snap - takes between 1-3 weeks usually however sometimes it can take longer but if you email them they will respond quite quickly I found :-)

I never got my package for atleat 2 months or more. Had to e-mail them with the order number etc... and they sent out a replacement.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044554
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767402
      3. Underrated/unappreciated movies.2840
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28109

See more discussions