Groups
    EXPIRED

Request for Disney Paris Hopper Tickets (2 adults, 2days *poss 3?)

Looking to buy tickets for disney for my trip in JANUARY 2009... For 2 adults for 2 or 3 days in BOTH parks

Anyone selling or know which sites are the best?

Standard ticket price for 1 adult is £36 and Disney Store is selling for £33 at the minute... so the prices im looking at is £126... if anyone can beat!.......

9 Comments

Original Poster

because the first thread was initially for advice on buying a 4 day hopper ticket

now i want a deal request

thanks for your helpful response. ....

*********.co.uk/X2-…m14
    there are these but only for 1 day for both parkss 2 peopel and only 3 hrs to go

dlp.info/Gui…asp
    you could get an annual and go back next yr - lots of discounts with annuals that practially cover the cost with 10 and 20% off foof etc

Original Poster

octobergirl... the first link isnt working for me, thanks for response!

Original Poster

think i found that link... tickets valid until november 08... i think ill hold off until closer to the time

i was so lucky last year getting them from amazon marketplace i got 2 days2 adults for £70...

BettyBoo1012;3170127

octobergirl... the first link isnt working for me, thanks for response!

sorry - it was ebay selling for £35 but still bidding for two tickets - finished now sorry

im after some tickets to disneyland paris too.. whats the site for amazon marketplace???

Original Poster

its the ebay side of amazon - .... I found it through logging into my account and clicking on 'marketplace' or 'selling' in your account page.

Disney store is probably the cheapest right now - theyre selling their tickets at 15% discount
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 10% Argos code with glitch34
      2. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.44
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please33
      4. Jury service710

See more discussions