Request for Gym Group Code for Tottenham Hale Please

Found 31st Mar 2015
I got an email with a code for joining without paying the joining fee. I assumed the code might have been a generic code by the way the email was written but sadly it is not and I gave the code to a friend who has used it and now when I tried to use the same code to join up it doesnt work, sorry for being long winded but does anyone have a spare code or a code they have no intentions of using, any help I would be grateful, Thanks in advance

Here is the email -

2 Day Sale - Do Not Miss Out!

Today and for 48 hours only - there's 100% off the joining fee at The Gym Tottenham Hale. That's a £20 saving from now until Midnight Tuesday 31st March.

To take advantage of this fantastic opportunity - click 'Join Now' at the top of this email.

This offer is also open to all new members so spread the word - and fast. In 48 hours' time everything's back to normal.

Forward this email to a friend now so they can sign up to The Gym and you can get in shape together.

With a handy £20 saving at sign-up, it's the perfect time for you to get yourself a new Gym buddy. Tell your family. Tell your friends. Tell your colleagues (the ones you don't mind spending more time with).

All the scientific studies agree - most people benefit from training in twos and threes. You're more motivated to go, you're more motivated to push yourself harder, and the results are better and sooner.

Don't forget to mention our loyalty price promise too: your monthly membership will never go up in price for as long as you're a full member.

See you and your new recruits at The Gym Tottenham Hale soon!

Join now by going to our joining page and ensure you copy and enter the following promotional code during signup.

Promotional code: 4BE47CCA-3796-410A-856E-DE844DBD9292

Yours sincerely,

The Gym Group
Community Updates
1 Comment
Original Poster
Thead no longer needed I contacted them directly and was given a new code, Thanks People
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions