Groups
    EXPIRED

Request for HDD Freeview Recorder with series link

Can anyone recommend the above please - bigger hard drive the better. I don't know a lot about PVR's etc, but just want it to replace the sky+ box that I'm getting rid of. I would like to be able to record programmes and watch at the same time, also got to have series link.
    If anyone has seen a good bargain could you let me know - I have seen a Humax one from Comet for £180 but it hasn't got series link. Thanks x

7 Comments

Recently purchased the below for my Mum and Dad and they have been pleased so far:-

argos.co.uk/web…pvr

In 2-3 years time hopefully we will all have Freeview HD, for which you would then need a new box, so if this is something you want down the line best not to spend loads at the moment. :roll:

Original Poster

Thanks for your help. Rep left.

If it's the Humax PVR9300 which has won many best buy awards, then it can series link.. From Trusted Review. ]http//ww…/p1

We're also hugely impressed by the EPG, which is logically laid out and plays live TV in a box as you browse. Setting series link is effortless - just highlight a programme, press OK and a dialogue box asks if you want to record the series or just once.

Original Poster

Thanks kar999, rep left. Will have another look at the humax, thank you.

If it is a HUMAX you want, there are some reasonable deals Direct for the "grade A" models which come with 12 month warranty.

humaxdirect.co.uk/

Not missing much without channel 5 by the way :whistling:

Major Disaster;4366767

If it is a HUMAX you want, there are some reasonable deals Direct for the … If it is a HUMAX you want, there are some reasonable deals Direct for the "grade A" models which come with 12 month warranty.http://www.humaxdirect.co.uk/Not missing much without channel 5 by the way :whistling:

thanks for that, think I will get one of those for my parents :thumbsup:

I would go for a Humax PVR. I've got the 9150T and have never looked back. With the recent updates, they now have no fan noise either.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      2. Tesco vouchers?22
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      4. Bathroom suites46

See more discussions