Groups
    EXPIRED

[Request] Kerrang Magazine Xtival Xbox Live Theme Code?

Hi, just wondered if any one bought Kerrang magazine yesterday who would be willing to give up the free code contained within to me.

Probably going to be someone who has a PS3/PC or no console, games system at all.

Basically just want it for the Rock Premium Theme. As it only works for XBOX 360

Give me a shout/PM if you have a code. Rep and Feedback will of course will be left for you.

Mike

10 Comments

xbox.com/en-…htm dont know if this helps but its free on xbox 360

i got an email to say just that the xbox live is free this weekend and you get free entry to the xtival thing dont have a 360 tho

Original Poster

No this code is for the Xbox 360 Premium Theme the codes are in this weeks Kerrang Magazine if anyone has one please PM me the code Thanks:thumbsup:

I'd like a code for theme as well please if anyone has one they don't want or don't have an Xbox. Just PM me. Thanks!

*EDIT* Thank you so much allycat38 who gave me a code! Top man!

if somebody else has a code they dont need, that would be awesome

Just hope the chick from the XTival kerrang section is on it, shes hilarious

For anyone who has the Kerrang theme download I can confirm it can be copied to a memory card. I say this as lots of content (usually paid for add ons and themes) cannot. I'm now going to lend the memory card to a mate tomorrow so hopefully free premium Kerrang theme for him. Try it!

Jay ITFC;5103952

For anyone who has the Kerrang theme download I can confirm it can be … For anyone who has the Kerrang theme download I can confirm it can be copied to a memory card. I say this as lots of content (usually paid for add ons and themes) cannot. I'm now going to lend the memory card to a mate tomorrow so hopefully free premium Kerrang theme for him. Try it!

Better yet could you possibly go to xbox.com, sign in then go to your download history. It should list everything you have downloaded including the Kerrang theme and provide you with a link to the individual marketplace page for that item. If you can share this URL it will allow people like me without a promo code to add it to our download queues on xbox.com. That way it will auto download next time I switch my 360 on :thumbsup:. I used this trick a few times for other exclusive DLC in the past and it usually works for free stuff like this.

marketplace.xbox.com/en-…80a

That's the link above though I don't think it will work - mate tells me it comes up saying you need 99,999 Microsoft Points to buy if you don't already have it!

BTW the memory card method does work, mate has the Kerrang theme on his 360 as I type!

Jay ITFC;5117329

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/offers/033f0001-0000-4000-8000-00005858080aThat's the link above though I don't think it will work - mate tells me it comes up saying you need 99,999 Microsoft Points to buy if you don't already have it!BTW the memory card method does work, mate has the Kerrang theme on his 360 as I type!

Ahh Microsoft are wise to that trick now I see :whistling:. Thanks for taking the time to post the link anyway.

I am also interested in getting one of these code. I've been working in the States for a few months now and I won't be home for another 3 weeks or so. I've checked all the books stores I could find here and none of them import Kerrang. Would any kind, possibly Xbox-free people care to make my day and send me the code from their issue?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Music download33
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…33
      3. Advertised on Gumtree55
      4. Remortgaging to pay off debt89

See more discussions