Expired

Request reg 1GB SD card

6 replies
Found 16th Apr 2007
Hiya all,

Long time lurker first post,congrats for the great job u r all doing.I got a Kodak c743 camera from argos at 89.99£ when the gift voucher deal was there.:thumbsup: Iam looking to buy a memory card SD around 1GB for it.I have been looking at amazon,as I have some vouchers to spend there,but for the same 1GB one,they r ranging in cost from 5£-30£.I cant seem to find why there is so much price difference and if some r original/others not.:? Anyway I have seen two which are

amazon.co.uk/Kod…2BO

and

amazon.co.uk/Kod…2BO

Not sure if the links r right,need help choosing the right one!Many thanks for reading the long post.Thanks in advance for the answers!

7 Comments

Welcome to HotUKDeals pkmdpi

You can get 1GB for around £7.50 delivered. I think you are just paying for top brand names at these prices. I'd go for the £7.50 ones.

i have always used dvd.co.uk

5.99 i think, deleivered for a kingston 1gb

knewbold

i have always used dvd.co.uk5.99 i think, deleivered for a kingston 1gb

That one is £6.99 delivered at the moment

It's not worth paying the extra for a Kodak branded card because it's likely to be Samsung/Toshiba or some brand like that under the label.

Ebuyer extra value 1GB SD card is £4.38 (£5.99 delivered): ebuyer.com/UK/…505

Original Poster

thanks all for ur replies,have repped u all.Finally deciding to go for this one at 5.80£ from amazon,its a bytestor one,not heard of it before though.

amazon.co.uk/Byt…-11

Buying it along with a universal fitting vaccum bag at 9.95£,so getting free delivery too.Thanks again!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769255
    2. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't512
    3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586
    4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711606

See more discussions