REQUEST: Tesco 10p off a litre vouchers

Found 27th Oct 2017
If anyone has a 10p off a litre of petrol voucher at Tesco (given free as a tillspit when you spend over £60) that they won't be using, would it be possible for me to have it please?

I know some people shop there but don't have a car so if you have a voucher that's going to go unused I'd love to give it to my parents as they are doing a lot of driving around for me at the moment as I can't go to the shops and it'd help them out.

It'll save around £5 to fill up Dad's car

Thank you
Community Updates
Ask
15 Comments
I think you have to use it with your Clubcard so can't be transferred.
Doesn’t need to be used in conjunction with a Clubcard. I found one at the till that the previous person had left behind and used that just fine.
Interesting never knew of such a thing, Don't like Tesco maybe food banks should take em, distribute em to rural branches.
Bobbajob18 h, 48 m ago

I think you have to use it with your Clubcard so can't be transferred.

Cakeboy7916 h, 4 m ago

Doesn’t need to be used in conjunction with a Clubcard. I found one at the …Doesn’t need to be used in conjunction with a Clubcard. I found one at the till that the previous person had left behind and used that just fine.

As per cakeboy's comment, they aren't linked to a clubcard. All you need is the voucher.
Segata-Sanshiro1 h, 49 m ago

Interesting never knew of such a thing, Don't like Tesco maybe food banks …Interesting never knew of such a thing, Don't like Tesco maybe food banks should take em, distribute em to rural branches.

It's one of their promotions at the moment, when you spend £60 in store.
sicklysweet33 m ago

As per cakeboy's comment, they aren't linked to a clubcard. All you need …As per cakeboy's comment, they aren't linked to a clubcard. All you need is the voucher. It's one of their promotions at the moment, when you spend £60 in store.

In that case I'm going to wander around the Tesco car park on the look out.
sicklysweet45 m ago

As per cakeboy's comment, they aren't linked to a clubcard. All you need …As per cakeboy's comment, they aren't linked to a clubcard. All you need is the voucher. It's one of their promotions at the moment, when you spend £60 in store.

We've got one. I tried stealing it out of hobby's purse. She saw me and said 'what you doin?' I said I was gonna give it to someone in need on HUKD. She asked who. I said sicklysweet.

She just looked at me like

32325820-qLxPZ.jpg
So I put it back.

Sorry can't help sweets
I spent about £1000 in Tesco over the past 6 days as it was staff double discount 20% off rather than usual 10% off, I have about 7 of these vouchers in the side of my car screwed up with the till receipts. Thanks for reminding me! I think you only have 14 days to use them since they are issued at the till.. promo ends 5th November.
Never knew they had this promotion running. I'm going Tescos today! Sorry can't help with your request but if I manage to get a few vouchers I will definitely send you one.
deeky4 h, 35 m ago

We've got one. I tried stealing it out of hobby's purse. She saw me and …We've got one. I tried stealing it out of hobby's purse. She saw me and said 'what you doin?' I said I was gonna give it to someone in need on HUKD. She asked who. I said sicklysweet. She just looked at me like[Image] So I put it back.Sorry can't help sweets

I hope you and the family are well.

My brother is engaged and I'm a bridesmaid
My friend is engaged and I'm a bridesmaid
My friend had her baby very prematurely at 31 weeks pregnant but both mummy & baby are doing great.
Mumsy SS is going to Malaysia on Tuesday for my brother's engagement ceremony being held by the fiancée's granny who is a Hindu guru lady.

Lots more news too. Both dogs and kitty are well.
Hennah4 h, 24 m ago

I spent about £1000 in Tesco over the past 6 days as it was staff double …I spent about £1000 in Tesco over the past 6 days as it was staff double discount 20% off rather than usual 10% off, I have about 7 of these vouchers in the side of my car screwed up with the till receipts. Thanks for reminding me! I think you only have 14 days to use them since they are issued at the till.. promo ends 5th November.

JEROME773 h, 47 m ago

Never knew they had this promotion running. I'm going Tescos today! Sorry …Never knew they had this promotion running. I'm going Tescos today! Sorry can't help with your request but if I manage to get a few vouchers I will definitely send you one.

Happy to help and remind you guys!!

Nice to know that this thread has helped some people
I don’t mind sending you a voucher? There’s no way I’ll use them all in the next 14 days!
Hennah53 m ago

I don’t mind sending you a voucher? There’s no way I’ll use them all in the …I don’t mind sending you a voucher? There’s no way I’ll use them all in the next 14 days!

Yes please!!

That's really kind of you.

I'll PM you.
sicklysweet1 h, 9 m ago

I hope you and the family are well. My brother is engaged and I'm a …I hope you and the family are well. My brother is engaged and I'm a bridesmaid My friend is engaged and I'm a bridesmaid My friend had her baby very prematurely at 31 weeks pregnant but both mummy & baby are doing great. Mumsy SS is going to Malaysia on Tuesday for my brother's engagement ceremony being held by the fiancée's granny who is a Hindu guru lady. Lots more news too. Both dogs and kitty are well.

Aww, always the bridesmaid and never the bride Don't despair though, it won't be too long, I'm just plucking up the courage

Yeah thanks, we're all fine
deeky15 m ago

Aww, always the bridesmaid and never the bride Don't despair though, …Aww, always the bridesmaid and never the bride Don't despair though, it won't be too long, I'm just plucking up the courage Yeah thanks, we're all fine

Haha.

I'm realising that if I ever got married I'd quite like to elope and save myself the stress and money of a big wedding. Big weddings are seeming as romantic as a wet squid right now.
sicklysweet58 m ago

Haha. I'm realising that if I ever got married I'd quite like to elope and …Haha. I'm realising that if I ever got married I'd quite like to elope and save myself the stress and money of a big wedding. Big weddings are seeming as romantic as a wet squid right now.

What you laughing at.

And I think the phrase is damp squib
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants