Groups
    EXPIRED

Requesting mp3 player recommendations

Hi,

I'm looking for a good value mp3 player - up to about £30, 2 Gb or above (if possible).

Any recommendations?

Specifically, I am after a player that uses shop-bought batteries. I almost always use it when I am working outside and have no access to a computer or power supply - it is so much easier to drop in at a local shop and buy more batteries!

I have yet to find a rechargeable player that lasts more than about 4 hours.

Other than that, all I want is a general, reliable player. I don't need iTunes or anything of that sort - drag-n-drop is just fine...

3 Comments

You could always (depending on your make/ model) just buy a 4gb card for your mobile phone and use that? If you want the battery option you could buy one of those emergency phone charges that take normal AA batteries for such occasions that you run out of power and are away from a power source.

Just thought I would throw that out there, am not a big fan of carrying multiple items when one will do.

Banned

clubsmed;4357000

You could always (depending on your make/ model) just buy a 4gb card for … You could always (depending on your make/ model) just buy a 4gb card for your mobile phone and use that? If you want the battery option you could buy one of those emergency phone charges that take normal AA batteries for such occasions that you run out of power and are away from a power source.Just thought I would throw that out there, am not a big fan of carrying multiple items when one will do.

:thumbsup: great idea

Early last year I bought a AIGO 4g player ,absolutely brillient .A little bit bigger than the standard size player as it uses 1 x AA battery lasting upto 50 hours .I can confirm is lasts a long time. I used it before I went on my holidays ,on the plane to Turkey and throughout the hols and only just changed it at Christmas.Downside ,it takes along time to load the mp3's from my PC ,must only be USB1,my PC is USB2 .But once it does load them the quality is very good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866384
      2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1630
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would28104
      4. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1116

See more discussions