require a new office chair - Recommendations?

Posted 7th Jul
Hi I’ve been working from home for the last 3 months and have started to experience back pain. I think it’s due to My current office chair hence I’m looking for a new chair that will help. A lot of the ergonomically designed office chairs are very expensive hence i’m hoping for good recommendations around the £100 mark. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

4 Comments
I bought this from IKEA at the beginning of June after having problems with my back because of poor posture when working from home, haven't had a problem since. I got the base with casters and the whole thing feels quite sturdy. Is your computer and keyboard set up properly? I quickly realised that working from a laptop wasn't helping either so got my keyboard and monitor from the office.

ikea.com/gb/en/p/langfjaell-office-chair-with-armrests-gunnared-beige-white-s19252597/
Edited by: "Money_Saving_Mum" 7th Jul
They don’t often look the best, but gaming chairs can be a better option as they’re made to be sat in for an extended period
It’s slightly over budget but recently I’ve been looking at the £115 ‘luckracer’ gaming chair
deleted11933
I bought the JÄRVFJÄLLET from Ikea a month ago but it is already squeaking a bit. I initially thought that it really improved my posture but now I think I am subconsciously sitting poorly to avoid being framed to its curvature. I kept the box and will probably return it as it cost over £200 with the arms.
deleted11933
ar_R3loaded08/07/2020 11:38

They don’t often look the best, but gaming chairs can be a better option a …They don’t often look the best, but gaming chairs can be a better option as they’re made to be sat in for an extended period It’s slightly over budget but recently I’ve been looking at the £115 ‘luckracer’ gaming chair

They are not designed to be sat in typing for a whole day to be honest. And bucket seat version are definitely not required unless you pull serious G putting paper in your printer.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants