Groups
    EXPIRED

Require Decent dog bed @ Decent price

Anyone any suggestions where I might get one of these?
    Xl size to fit him in my avator !!

6 Comments

My local Tesco has a good selection of dog beds.Just before xmas we bought an extra large bed for our dog from our local pet shop at £ 45.00!!!! I wish i had waited in Tesco lovely brown cord extra large for £20.00!!! They also have a wide range of other doggy things very reasonable.Check out your local store as it should be uk wide.GOOD LUCK!

KARGRECOD06;1478740

My local Tesco has a good selection of dog beds.Just before xmas we … My local Tesco has a good selection of dog beds.Just before xmas we bought an extra large bed for our dog from our local pet shop at £ 45.00!!!! I wish i had waited in Tesco lovely brown cord extra large for £20.00!!! They also have a wide range of other doggy things very reasonable.Check out your local store as it should be uk wide.GOOD LUCK!

I was gonna put the same thing! Go to Tesco's (mine's a Tesco's Extra) they've got loads of different dog beds at bargain prices:thumbsup:

cheerleader;1478775

I was gonna put the same thing! Go to Tesco's (mine's a Tesco's Extra) … I was gonna put the same thing! Go to Tesco's (mine's a Tesco's Extra) they've got loads of different dog beds at bargain prices:thumbsup:

Me too, saw them in the local Tesco Xtra store the other night, half the price I paid for one in a pet shop last month.

Original Poster

Thanks for replys, I will have a look tomorrow.

also tescos lol but i am too late.

RangerMastiff.. How old is your dog? I'm getting 2 Mastiff cross Great Dane Puppies on Saturday and i'm looking for a bed too.. not sure what size i need obv extra large.. can you let me know which one you buy and how much it cost you.. oh and where you bought it from..

Thanks,
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7321390
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553816
      3. What a bunch of brassed necked barstewards22
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814508

See more discussions