Groups

Required - medium underpants with a huge front part

following on from the 34gg thread, was wondering if you could help me. I'm like a medium in undies, but need the front area really loose, anyone know of any undercracker shops that can help?

15 Comments

not got the pants.... but can supple the huge part to go in the front.. Thanks

Jed Maxwell;5449281

not got the pants.... but can supple the huge part to go in the front.. … not got the pants.... but can supple the huge part to go in the front.. Thanks

u got some sausages in your fridge then :? :whistling::p

lol, jed you want to supple his huge front area?

ha ha ha very funny, you guys dont know how hard it is having big boobies and a little frame even considering asking the doc's for a breast reduction as they just keep growing!!!!

Original Poster

I know, its a problem, I may only have 6 inches, but most girls dont like it that wide

ADZ1478;5449378

I know, its a problem, I may only have 6 inches, but most girls dont like … I know, its a problem, I may only have 6 inches, but most girls dont like it that wide

lol, dont buy tight boxers then lol thats how i fix the problem

ilovepink;5449365

ha ha ha very funny, you guys dont know how hard it is having big boobies … ha ha ha very funny, you guys dont know how hard it is having big boobies and a little frame even considering asking the doc's for a breast reduction as they just keep growing!!!!

lol you should try having 32a boobs my hubbys moobs are bigger lol:w00t:

Original Poster

how big is 34gg, is that like jordan size?

ilovepink;5449365

ha ha ha very funny, you guys dont know how hard it is having big boobies … ha ha ha very funny, you guys dont know how hard it is having big boobies and a little frame even considering asking the doc's for a breast reduction as they just keep growing!!!!

What? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift.

[lol, Superbad!]

ADZ1478;5449440

its proper motorboating size :w00t: lol

ye its pretty big

Banned

ilovepink;5449365

shameful!!!

more like that big head dont stop keep growing!!

ADZ1478;5449440

bigger apparently jordan was a 32 FF before she had her implants removed

Original Poster

ilovepink;5449593

OMG:-D

ilovepink;5449593

ruddy hell!! i prefer no bigger than handfull (I measure breasts in handfulls) - dont know what size that is- i have large hands though :thumbsup:

anyway i fear i am revealing too much about myself

im off for half an hour to watch some crappy tv

micoo;5449335

u got some sausages in your fridge then :? :whistling::p

a wedge of edam actually.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best VR games?22
      2. What to do?????23
      3. Virgin Media Superhub 3 Settings55