Groups

Res Evil 5 demo

Whos played it and what was your opinion of it?

Im really excited for it thought it was great.

16 Comments

is this on ps3?

Original Poster

no 360

Damn, how it compare to others?

is it on xbox live to download?

Original Poster

No you need an asian account to download it or get it from here and burn it to CD-R mediafire.com/?sh…359

Seems just RE4 but with better graphics (which isnt a bad thing).
    Im not keen on having a ingame partner on a game like this

When will it be on PS3?

"Soon"
    Apparently is should come out on Ps3 the same time it comes out on 360 in America.
    I dont see why its a japan only demo. Since if you play it on a UK/USA account the demo and all the text is in English

add-man;3679405

Seems just RE4 but with better graphics

Agree...kinda like resi 4.5 xD

not too sure about the partner thing myself, but ive just been playing it co-op with a mate on xbl and it is fun :thumbsup:

It's really fun I'm looking forward to the full game!

I'd love to try it co-op though, it's annoying having to "request" equipment/ammo from your partner.

i could play it,i looked under games,i dont have a hd so i guess thats why it wont load of the disk

Yeah i'm looking forward to playing it myself. The demo its worth the download because you get to play two different levels (Shorten down of course).

shouldnt be 2 long before demo is available in UK and US hopefully

Is it the same as the rest of the series? As in rather linear. Just wondered if it's more 'open' to exploration now

Resi 4 was one of the best games I've ever played so I ain't having a pop btw

Is there any way to reload without having to aim and empty my clip first? I don't wanna walk around with 1-2 bullets in my gun when I have plenty of ammo to reload :P

Original Poster

Not too sure will have a look in 20 min when I hop on it again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1434
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277961
      3. Your dream gaming set up?2658
      4. word association Game72944191

See more discussions