Expired

RescueMyCar.com ???

Found 12th Aug 2010
Hi guys has anyone used this company before as my breakdown cover is due for renewal soon and might go with these as its very cheap compared to aa and rac.
Thanks

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
4 Comments

Its not cheap check the terms and conditions it says they will charge you £40 per time you call them or something like that i was the same when looking for breakdown cover i decided to ring my insurance and ask them they gave me the best deal overall so might be best option to ring and ask them.

I am with them and have never paid for a call out with them.

I broke down once on the motorway, they were there in 30-40 mins, car and myself taken home, then picked up the next day to take the car to the local garage (as the call out was out of hours). For this I wasnt charged anything extra, brilliant service.

Of course check the T&C's yourself. I pay around £40 per year for full cover breakdown and home service.

i bought rac for my brother last month, it was 82 pound for unlimited recovery in the uk, home start(or within 3 miles), roadside assistance, ad accident care, and covers him and up2 7 passengers in any cars hes in (cover is for him, not the car). but we got 40 pound quidco cash back so worked out 42, but had to do it online, when ringing it was 80 and didn't include homestart

Banned

tatemze

i bought rac for my brother last month, it was 82 pound for unlimited … i bought rac for my brother last month, it was 82 pound for unlimited recovery in the uk, home start(or within 3 miles), roadside assistance, ad accident care, and covers him and up2 7 passengers in any cars hes in (cover is for him, not the car). but we got 40 pound quidco cash back so worked out 42, but had to do it online, when ringing it was 80 and didn't include homestart

I purchased RAC with my Tesco vouchers
Post a comment
@
    Text